Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Yo I was half working when I posted this AND was searching for concord 11's, message intended for concord 11's-DOH- and how many times they've been retroed, apologies for the error, if ne1 can respond here that'll be grr8. Thx err'buddy

Are you asking how many times concords have retroed? If so, 2000/2011, I believe.

SERIOUSLY? B-Grades?!

Outlets generally only get B-Grades from JB.

Not sure what the problem is....

his statement could mean a few things tho.

1. could be... $150 for BGRADES???????
2. people tripping for bgrades
3. like you interpreted: outlets selling bgrades

id honestly pass on them regardless. 1. price is too high. after shipping the price would be near retail. id rather wear a grades at that point. 2. dont feel like the hassle of lining up or calling none stop to put a phone order in.

:D

Texas call your outlets tomorrow...Katy Mils said not getting, but called Premium outlet Nike store and they said couldn't say yes or no but call back tomorrow to confirm:smile:

Texas call your outlets tomorrow...Katy Mils said not getting, but called Premium outlet Nike store and they said couldn't say yes or no but call back tomorrow to confirm:smile:

Premium said they weren't getting them earlier this week

i think $150 is a decent outlet price.

Lately the outlet has been selling their jordans for $20 under retail ($140 for normally priced $160)

these XI's are being priced $35 under retail. ($150 for normally priced $185)

:rolleyes

I don't have any Nike outlets all that close to me so it makes sense to pass. $150 + $15 tax + gas money = what I paid for my A grade pairs. I'll just stick to wearing my '01 retro and let my '13 pair sleep a few years.

If you've paid attention in the last year +, all gr limited gr Jordan's hit outlets. It's like a marketing strategy for Nike.
It's a great strategy, sell off your factory mistakes at a premium because of hype.

honestly, many of the bgrades ive seen or heard about werent flawed. i think the real strategy is being able to sell these products for almost retail while cutting out the middle man aka footlocker inc, finishline, and every one else. all profit and the product is a guaranteed sell through.

Spoke to someone at the nike outlet store in Tanger (Deer Park, NY) to see if they were getting any. They arent but are apparently restocking bred 13's for $140 on saturday morning.

Last edited:
honestly, many of the bgrades ive seen or heard about werent flawed. i think the real strategy is being able to sell these products for almost retail while cutting out the middle man aka footlocker inc, finishline, and every one else. all profit and the product is a guaranteed sell through.
No joke. Cutting the middleman out and dropping the price by $30 they are making the same amount of profit off these b-grades as the retail batches.

Back
Top Bottom