Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

if you buy from early release sites, your not cool. Your an idiot and a lame.

Don't need the '12 retro.I'm good with the '01 retro and CDP.

That's what I said about the line up earlier. Since the breds have come out so much more people will be skipping the release. And with all the bad stuff happening during releases (kids getting stabbed, shot, jumped) more people would rather keep with their Cdps

I stand by my point of the line up being better than last years

Tell me how you really feel bruh 
laugh.gif

Not to be a jerk, but don't get me started on you and last year with slamdunkspace with the Concord XI's and that fiasco....I will go dig that history up from the thread...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you were the biggest fan of early release, and of that site, when folks called SDS on their fakes, you vehemently backed them and went to bat for the "early releases"

By your post it sounds like you learned YOUR lesson, but don't roll into a thread calling people lame because they made a choice...if folks, and myself included, want to buy from a site, that's not your decision...granted you can have your opinion...MK is a legit site for example and verified as such, and has then for $270ish shipped...folks who buy them because they have to deploy and won't be around to purchase on RD for example, are lame?

Folks who enjoy sneakers and don't care about money, because they aren't living a life of hustling but actually have careers and a pair of Jordans are not a means to an end...are lame?

keep it moving bruh....and I will dig that history of Zyzz defending early release sites just to show your hypocrisy...

posts like yours make me so heated because some people just come to ISS/NT because they want to stay up to date on news, share in the discussion and enjoy fellow hobby lover's passion...not because they want to see whose **** is bigger....

Last edited:
Not to be a jerk, but don't get me started on you and last year with slamdunkspace with the Concord XI's and that fiasco....I will go dig that history up from the thread...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you were the biggest fan of early release, and of that site, when folks called SDS on their fakes, you vehemently backed them and went to bat for the "early releases"

By your post it sounds like you learned YOUR lesson, but don't roll into a thread calling people lame because they made a choice...if folks, and myself included, want to buy from a site, that's not your decision...granted you can have your opinion...MK is a legit site for example and verified as such, and has then for $270ish shipped...folks who buy them because they have to deploy and won't be around to purchase on RD for example, are lame?
Folks who enjoy sneakers and don't care about money, because they aren't living a life of hustling but actually have careers and a pair of Jordans are not a means to an end...are lame?

keep it moving bruh....and I will dig that history of Zyzz defending early release sites just to show your hypocrisy...

posts like yours make me so heated because some people just come to ISS/NT because they want to stay up to date on news, share in the discussion and enjoy fellow hobby lover's passion...not because they want to see whose **** is bigger....

Excited-fat-kid-wrestling-fan.gif

^i just recently watched that pilot episode from your avy and i almost peed myself when he threw that bear or the guy into the lake lmao!

not a fan of the reverse jumpman...gah

From what I've seen, everybody hates the reverse jumpman because its nothing like the originals. But they aren't the originals. I like that change, it looks cool to me. I have the 00 11s, and my friend has the 2011s and I compared. The 2011 looked better to me with that jumpman.

I just really love the red sole on these. Just beautiful. Really hope I get lucky and score a pair. Out of the 11s these are def my favorite, such a clean shoe. Thankful JB went with these instead of the columbias.

these look really different from the other black samples i've seen..and these have that sole similar to the fire reds coming out next year..

Back
Top Bottom