Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Welcome lurkers and hypebeasts.

Just kidding get out.

*Looks @ join date*

Last edited:
I had previous account on NT and I guess they changed the site or something and I wasn't able to log in anymore for some reason.  I didn't bother to make a new one until recently.

Last edited:
I dont feel like testing my chances on NDC so Im thinking of camping. Do you think camping starting early morning on the 20th will be good enough?

minus well make it early morning on the 19th just to be safe.

Last edited:
some of comments can not be real :rofl: btw whats NDC? what box will these come in? when do these 10's come out?.............

:stoneface:

:rofl:

Last edited:
Because everywhere is doing raffles for these, young buck. Camping isn't gonna do you much good.
I don't think my mall does raffles. They usually say no camping but if enough people camp they will hand out tickets at 12 am the night before release and you can come back at 5am and get them.

I don't think my mall does raffles. They usually say no camping but if enough people camp they will hand out tickets at 12 am the night before release and you can come back at 5am and get them.

If they're footlocker, champs, finishline, or any company like that, they're most likely doing raffles.

Unless you live in the middle of a desert and there's never anybody there.

If they're footlocker, champs, finishline, or any company like that, they're most likely doing raffles.
Unless you live in the middle of a desert and there's never anybody there.
I live it the desert, It's still hard to get shoes but no where near it is in the cities. I will call tomorrow just to make sure.

camping for these? :smh:

lol "minus well" :rofl:

all people need to know is:

1) these will be hard to get
2) get the size you usually wear for XI's, unless of course this is your first pair of Jordan's in which case ****
3) the pics have already confirmed what type of box we're getting, so quit asking and complaining
4) wondering how your local FTL, FA, Champs, FNL, HoH, Niketown's are going to release them? call and ask!
5) these will be hard to get

good luck to all those trying to cop these for their collection or to rock!

So how do the raffles at FTL work exactly? Are my chances gonna be as good as winning the powerball or something like that...?

So how do the raffles at FTL work exactly? Are my chances gonna be as good as winning the powerball or something like that...?

Your chances are about as good as getting hit by a flying ice cream truck while a shark jumps out of the water and is simultaneously struck by lightning. All during the last 10 seconds of the world ending.

JK chances are decent as long as your store is getting a ton of pairs. If not, good luck.

It's pretty much a crap shoot. My local FTL-House of Hoops had a raffle, one entry per person. I believe they did the raffle privately and placed the winning numbers on the mall's website. If your ticket number is posted, you have from release day to about 6pm same day to pick up your shoe or else it's first come first serve. However, if your ticket number isn't posted, you are out of luck.

lol "minus well"
roll.gif

all people need to know is:
1) these will be hard to get
2) get the size you usually wear for XI's, unless of course this is your first pair of Jordan's in which case ****
3) the pics have already confirmed what type of box we're getting, so quit asking and complaining
4) wondering how your local FTL, FA, Champs, FNL, HoH, Niketown's are going to release them? call and ask!
5) these will be hard to get
good luck to all those trying to cop these for their collection or to rock!
Do Jordan 11's usually run small? I have never owned a pair. I do not act like a sneaker head nor do I try to pretend I am one. I own two pairs of j's. Cement 3's, bred 4's in size 11. I dont try to get every pair that comes out and I dont like to pretend I have alot of pair. I just like to get the ones I like. So dont give me some ******ed *** answer.

Do Jordan 11's usually run small? I have never owned a pair. I do not act like a sneaker head nor do I try to pretend I am one. I own two pairs of j's. Cement 3's, bred 4's in size 11. I dont try to get every pair that comes out and I dont like to pretend I have alot of pair. I just like to get the ones I like. So dont give me some ******ed *** answer.
I would get TTS, although I am speaking for myself since I have a narrow foot.

Last edited:
I might just size up .5 cause I might get de creasers to keep these in good condition

Last edited:
Lol, you just proved the theory correct with that post. Not a big deal, just an observation. Don't catch feeling fella

I feel ya, wasn't trying to clown you. Buy what you like, I'm the same way. In 2009, I got my usual size 10 for the Space Jam's. In 2010, the I felt like the sizing started to change with most retro's and I started getting a size 9.5 (Cool Grey's) and it's been that way since.

So I guess my answer is...for the XI's, get your true size. For all other retro's I'd go half size down. Hope that helps.

The 11's are literally tanks bro.  I balled a year in high school with em and at the end they were still in decent shape, so I guess the shoe shields could work for ya.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom