Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Still have mine from 2008, looking mint. Im good.

not my place to tell people what to do but seriously those cdp's arent even shoes, i would get these 2012 black/reds and sell those garbage cdp 11s

TRUTH x234234209.

IMO anyone who thinks that those CDPs are a reason to sleep on this release is a straight fool. I have the CDPs and have worn them multiple times.. Those shouldn't even have the right of being called XIs..
30t6p3b.gif
My feet cry every time I wear them for more than an hour.

The odd part is, those are horrible, but the other side of that box (Taxis) are extremely comfortable on my feet.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

not my place to tell people what to do but seriously those cdp's arent even shoes, i would get these 2012 black/reds and sell those garbage cdp 11s

smh. chill. the cdp 11s get an unnecessary bad rap. only thing wrong with them IMO is the cut on the toe doesnt go up much. and of course the cut on the side is thinner but all 11s are like that these days.Dudes are so quick to trash the cdp 11s, but worship the cdp 6s(which arent really that great quality. super flimsy). I actually was scared they were FAKE when I got them because they were so light and suspect compared to my other 6s. But they are legit.Also my cdp 4s..the paint comes off if i CLEAN them. That is garbage. People just hate on the 11s cuz its "cool" to do when really they were one of the better ones.
Not to mention the lack of ANY sort of padding in the heel or around it, the mesh being literally hard like cardboard, and the "leather" being stiff and thin like I bought it at Wal Mart.

I won't lie, they look nice from the outside.. but when you're the one wearing them all you can do is shake your head.

And I love my Carmines. They aren't amazing quality but they weren't bad IMO. The XVIIs were decent as well. CDP XIIs are underrated.
nerd.gif

This will be crazy if employess are getting smacked with glocks over Playoff 12s people will die for shoes this december ....  JB needs to find a way to do this smoothly
Originally Posted by Armen594

hoping they make a lot of pairs
laugh.gif
 i hear you though but it wont happen

Originally Posted by Spookz312

This will be crazy if employess are getting smacked with glocks over Playoff 12s people will die for shoes this december ....  JB needs to find a way to do this smoothly

Armen594 wrote:

hoping they make a lot of pairs
laugh.gif
 i hear you though but it wont happen

^^But if they do, resellers and employees will take most of them making them that much more harder to pick up.
frown.gif

gonna get at least 3 pairs..

black upper mesh and a sole that doesnt yellow, what could be better????

These release will be even more crazier than the Concord release last year... I see the hype growing at every release so far this year.

My cdp are perfect they cause me no discomfort or anything and they are fresh ill cop these as well but idk why all the hate on the cdp it was great hell the taxis that came with them are better then the playoffs that just dropped

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

My cdp are perfect they cause me no discomfort or anything and they are fresh ill cop these as well but idk why all the hate on the cdp it was great hell the taxis that came with them are better then the playoffs that just dropped
Is this real life? CDP XI were trash. I bought them, held them in my hand, tried them on and they felt like stiff cardboard. They looked nice but I ended up just selling it. The XII were decent though.

Originally Posted by vkhoj

Is this real life? CDP XI were trash. I bought them, held them in my hand, tried them on and they felt like stiff cardboard. They looked nice but I ended up just selling it. The XII were decent though.

yes very real i have no problem with them but i guess its the popular thing to say what everyone else says funny thing is in oct-nov when pics drop of people copping early there will still be complaints lol so either way it depends on the person

Originally Posted by vkhoj

I guess that guy never wore any og or 2001Retros i would say. Otherwise he would notice The bad quality of the cdp 11.The cdp 3 was also garbage.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

It would be nice to see these release with the OG style black/white carbon fiber intstead of the black/grey we've seen for the past 2 retros.

OG:Retro:

Im more concerened about the red tone of theOutsoles which ur pics do not show.The 2001 and cdp black reds have a muchdarker tone than the true red on the ogs.

I have all 3 releases and TBH there really is little difference......pictures wont show it as well as it shows in person but still, you would have a tough time distinguishing from each other based only on the shade of red on the sole

no flash (OG/Retro?CDP)

With Flash (same order)

Here's a link to my PB where I did some comparison pics
ENJOY!
http://photobucket.com/JORDANXIBRED

Originally Posted by spizike231

TRUTH x234234209.

IMO anyone who thinks that those CDPs are a reason to sleep on this release is a straight fool. I have the CDPs and have worn them multiple times.. Those shouldn't even have the right of being called XIs..
30t6p3b.gif
My feet cry every time I wear them for more than an hour.

The odd part is, those are horrible, but the other side of that box (Taxis) are extremely comfortable on my feet.
pimp.gif

Can't blame people for being satisfied with the CDP 's ....most would rather be happy with them than deal with the release day madness of these...

^^
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoungGambit

The Concord release was bad, but this will be worse lol.

i disagree mainly bc breds just released in '08. we hadn't seen concords since '00, so i doubt these will be as crazy as the concord release

Originally Posted by bence23

smh. chill. the cdp 11s get an unnecessary bad rap. only thing wrong with them IMO is the cut on the toe doesnt go up much. and of course the cut on the side is thinner but all 11s are like that these days.

Dudes are so quick to trash the cdp 11s, but worship the cdp 6s(which arent really that great quality. super flimsy). I actually was scared they were FAKE when I got them because they were so light and suspect compared to my other 6s. But they are legit.

Also my cdp 4s..the paint comes off if i CLEAN them. That is garbage. People just hate on the 11s cuz its "cool" to do when really they were one of the better ones.

actually, the bad rap the CDPs get is very necessary!

Wait theyre gonna raise the price to $200? Geez like the holiday shoe season wasn't expensive as is. Well I'm hoping the RSVP Gods are on my side. Not that I already hadn't said to myself that I was going to pay over retail to cop early and avoid release day nonsense, this just makes me think twice about having to actually put work in to get these now. 

Back
Top Bottom