Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Im JTFO reading this thread at work. I dont think anyone can read threads like this and not laugh
Although this one is pretty funny, the concord thread last year was way more entertaining
Glad that FNL will have the whole draftees in suspense awaiting the email
Looking like online or bust for me

Tickets are being given out in my area tonight around 10pm, i think im going to sleep on it...literally

It happens EVERY year. Some infants come in talkin about "Why you gonna camp for a GR, they're all over the place, there will be enough for everyone to get your pairs and double up etc etc." Every year there has yet to be an actual RESTOCK! There have been canceled orders put back up and gone in .0001 seconds, but never a restock.

Let's never again act surprised to see so many people come out of the woodwork for ANY XI mids! The reality is, it's the most sought after Jordan of all-time and there will always be people hungry for them.

i guess fnl was serious about not letting employees buy pairs.. this dude in the red hoodie towards the front  was in the champs line with us and he's the head manager for fnl.. just some meaningless Information id thought i would share. o and this is pic is from when they finally let us sit in side  after hours outside never again will i sit outside in the cold for hours waiting for a shoe

Last edited:
i guess fnl was serious about not letting employees buy pairs.. this dude in the red hoodie towards the front  was in the champs line with us and he's the head manager for fnl.. just some meaningless Information id thought i would share. o and this is pic is from when they finally let us sit in side  after hours outside never again will i sit outside ion the cold for hours waiting for a shoe

Yea I saw the same thing. This Finishline employee was entering raffles at footlocker and foot action yesterday

@nimhet the invalid email problem was fixable so cat on here explained that if u went into the address bar and cleared a space between ur WC# and & it would work fine worked for me. Sadly someone went to Facebook after acting like the white knight going from post to post telling any and all this! SMH

nothing was easy to cop 10 years ago. You lined up then, you line up now. There were no smart phones and the internet was not like it is today. This is the first DIFFERENT holiday release EVER. It is garbage.

They made more of these than the Concords but these clearly are in more demand than the Concords... Good luck!
I don't think that's accurate, things are different now they have more procedures than last year, it was madness for Concords I don't know if you experienced it sounds like you didn't but it was deff CRAZY for CONCORDS....

Last edited:
LOl @ people saying it was easy 10 years ago... the OG XIs in 95-96 people lined up for them then and sold out in mins...

**** all this gramma **** mayne, this the 17th. Four days away from the 21st potna, i'm getting antsy, I want the god damnit shoes boy. I ain't finna be calm till i know that
A)They shoes in my house
B)They shoes on they way to my house
  •    They shoes in my house.
C)They shoes in my damn house.

I want them jordans and ima be a very moody *** ***** if I can't get my hands on them shoes. Heck I might just burn my entire Jordan collection out of spite if I DONT GET THEM SHOES

hahahaa dont know if you're joking or not, but it seriously has to take more time and effort to type wrong. I just don't get it, probably never will.

gramma = grammar (ok this might be faster)
mayne = man (this takes longer why use it?)
potna = partner (i think this is longer being you spelled out slang)
They = ThOSE (okay them is faster, but you seriously couldn't have thought this sounded right in your head)
finna = trying to. Faster yes, but you're Canadian. How did you even start using this slang in the first place?

BOLD= is this a B "a" ?

I'm just breaking stones man, but I seriously don't understand it.

Last question. Does the part in Canada you live in NOT get Jordans? I'm sure theres a mom and pop store near you. You just have to get up early and cop, it won't be handed to you.

Yea I saw the same thing. This Finishline employee was entering raffles at footlocker and foot action yesterday

Damn !!! I wouldn't believe it if i didn't see it ! I thought that was just a speech to make the public feel better !! But damnn !!!

LOl @ people saying it was easy 10 years ago... the OG XIs in 95-96 people lined up for them then and sold out in mins...

This bozo obviously has no idea what he's talking about but will come back and talk about he's been in the game this long and blah blah blah.. don't even quote him.

This bozo obviously has no idea what he's talking about but will come back and talk about he's been in the game this long and blah blah blah.. don't even quote him.

the 96 xis were gone day of.

the 01 retros were gone day of.

the 12 retros will be gone day of.

NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

Back
Top Bottom