Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Jus got confirmed from NT SEATTLE bout 15 min ago!!!!! That's 2-2 RSVP today and my girl gotta call from Champs Southcenter for another 9.5... Thank you shoe gods... CONGRATS TO ALL THOSE WHO GOT CONFIRMED...

3 for 3 so far only waiting on 21shady

wow....
0 - 3 for champs/ftl raffle, fnl draft, now NikeDC RSVP
0 - 5 with NikeDC releases... makes me think i dont know how to DM
time for plan D
How can you say you missed out on NikeDC? They haven't tweeted that all DMs have gone out...

Anybody get a DM with no sz my brother and boy both got DM with no. sz just said they have a spot in line

Last edited:
I was 0-3 from all the raffles this week along with FNL online raffle. Winning from NT is icing on the cake.! I can chill from this thread now.!

How I did it... I had 3 separate Firefox with twitter running... 2 with auto refresh and 1 with my info all set to go minus the hash info. Once they dropped it, I submitted within 2-5 secs...
Congrats to everyone! I'm out for now!

I just gave up my RSVP to help a family of seven who were in need of food, a warm place to stay at for the night, and for diapers and clothes for the infant that had a ripped up t-shirt for a diaper that had no pants on in the cold weather.
I felt that the money that I had saved up to buy the XI's for me and my family should go in to better use. Plus giving up my RSVP'd pair will give someone else a chance to get them

Update for people at Nike Roosevelt will be sending out till 11 or so.. 

Haven't lost hope!! From every other nike store whats the most pairs?

I just gave up my RSVP to help a family of seven who were in need of food, a warm place to stay at for the night, and for diapers and clothes for the infant that had a ripped up t-shirt for a diaper that had no pants on in the cold weather.
I felt that the money that I had saved up to buy the XI's for me and my family should go in to better use. Plus giving up my RSVP'd pair will give someone else a chance to get them
Good stuff man.

After doing the RSVP for NTSF and seeing how everyone posted getting a confirmation, I was sad to see nothing in my inbox. Drove home and to my surprise about an hour + after NTSF had shut down the twitter, I got a DM confirming my pair. Keep hope alive

I won a raffle for a sz 11 at footlocker I was also the only one who entered the raffle for a sz 10 thunder still gonna hit ndc

After doing the RSVP for NTSF and seeing how everyone posted getting a confirmation, I was sad to see nothing in my inbox. Drove home and to my surprise about an hour + after NTSF had shut down the twitter, I got a DM confirming my pair. Keep hope alive
congrats man. I'm staying positive!! There's always NDC and Eastbay if I strike out. I'm 0-8 so far and replied within 45 seconds for a size 9. =)

Back
Top Bottom