Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

the first images of the concords came out last year around early, to mid august, so we should get full pictures in a few weeks, my guess is the week after the 4s releaseon 8/4

Do you actually think u could cop these online, everybody would be trying too CRASH CRASH CRASH

It boggles the mind as to how large e-tailers can't seem to handle the demand or at least anticipate the crush of customers trying to add to cart. How many releases do they need before they figure this out?? I'm being some what facetious but still......figure it out guys so we can all cop our kicks!! :tongue:

Last edited:
Oh god, I can just picture the 11 o'clock news now .... A bunch of phychotic sneakerheads rampaging through malls like its black Friday all over again. Well w/e it makes for good entertainment.

Oh god, I can just picture the 11 o'clock news now .... A bunch of phychotic sneakerheads rampaging through malls like its the Concords all over again. Well w/e it makes for good entertainment.

Fixed. I wish this was gonna be like Black Friday.. this is gonna be much worse, sadly. :smh:

welp staying away from the madness...guess this will be my setup with the online camp

^^taken from yeezy 2 thread, not my pic

Beverly center is always a zoo, man. Got nolifes camping 2 weeks in advance across the street for everything. Were you out there for the white cement 4s?

Unfortunately I was but the WC 4s was the last Jordan I got from the Beverley now that I found a little mom n pop store that is waaay more convenient . I will only go to the Beverly for any Nike release .

185 wow every time this shoe comes out the price goes up
Thats retarted it only cost Nike about 5 bucks to make the shoe
Guess I won't be getting these unless my boss gives me another bonus check lol

While were on the topic of OG's supposibly being better then retroes.
'01 XI >>> OG XI
Dont pass judgement unless you had both pairs.

:smh:

False...Patent leather is thicker on OGs and doesn't crease as bad as 01s. Also alot more padding on OGs...and everyone in this thread knows I own ever iteration of this shoe. :lol:

My ds 01s are taking a gigantic dump on these fugazis :lol:

They will make for excellent XI beaters though :D

Last edited:
:x the patent leather on the back is getting shorter and shorter.. 180 for these?!
They better have a big improvement in cushioning and pleather quality or Imma be heated.:smh:

Keep in mind that these are first run so come RD the patent could be higher. Other than that these look awesome.

Keep in mind that these are first run so come RD the patent could be higher. Other than that these look awesome.

I feels.

They look dead on CDP though.. was hoping they'd differentiate the two with these having a brighter sole. Oh well, if they're Concord quality I'll be copping. *Waits for the flood gates of early sellers to open* :nerd:

Where Aphex at? LC gonna be blowin up once sites start selling early..

Back
Top Bottom