Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Nobody has to search 500 pages... There's a search bar!!
Search Keywords and it will find it for you... THE COMPUTER AND SITE DO 90 PERCENT OF THE DAMN WORK!!!! All you gotta do is type!

Well see I know that. But if someone didn't I don't understand why not tell them and keep it moving? And now you got dudes mad people showing you sites where to get them? That's that elitist ish that gives all shoeheads a bad name. Its a shoe for goodness sakes. And this ain't about you this just a mini rant of some of the stuff i've seen going on in here. This release is truly bringing the worst out of people man.

But you're right. You click the search function it will direct to some things. For instance, all you have to do is type in "eastbay.com" and it will bring up a list.

Yeah I'm ranting myself so I completely understand, After a while things just get frustrating.

Hope you're able to get your pair if you're trying. :nthat:

Last edited:
my gripe is ColdCity mad about the site list yet he's the first to post links to said sites with "thank me later"

Last edited:
Giving everything to these lurkers . . .
Yall something else man forreal

Now it's crazy because you have people constantly asking what's SH, SNS and End

Then we wonder why these overseas sites raise prices and have their sites crash.

Regular members are fine, but we have way too many lurkers and new members who add and contribute nothing. BUT WANT EVERYTHING HANDED TO THEM

THIS
THAT
EXACTLY

my gripe is ColdCity mad about the site list yet he's the first to post links to said sites with "thank me later"

when have i done it for a hyped release? :nerd: :nerd:

i kno i did it in the cg ix thread(after someone else already posted it :lol: ) but the cg's are sitting & didnt have a fraction of the steam behind them like the xi & thunders do

Last edited:
Yeah I'm ranting myself so I completely understand, After a while things just get frustrating.
Hope you're able to get your pair if you're trying. :nthat:

Man if I get my pair F everyone and the lurkers and the newbies. :lol: Right now, i'm anxious and i'm riding for them. Once I Get them to hell with them. :lol:

Good luck to you too bro. Its gonna be straight internet for me. It sucks that i'm battling probably people who already got their pair but let the games begin. :lol:

To many it is

No isn't. NT isn't the only website dedicated to Jordan releases and there is also this thing called Social Media. Believe me, NT is a very small amount of shoe heads in this country lurkers or not. That list right there is circulating through millions of people on Twitter right now so there is no reason for anyone to get mad about a list that's already being seen by many people anyway.

Man if I get my pair F everyone and the lurkers and the newbies. :lol: Right now, i'm anxious and i'm riding for them. Once I Get them to hell with them. :lol:
Good luck to you too bro. Its gonna be straight internet for me. It sucks that i'm battling probably people who already got their pair but let the games begin. :lol:

We in the same boat bro :lol: & good luck to you as well :smokin

:smh: It took a brotha a good 2 months for his NT account to be accepted, back then |I

it took me a month to join, now guys r joining, asking for help than never logging onto NT again...........

until the next hyped release that is

I saw that on eastbay earlier
mean.gif
Lmao c'mon, what is that?
roll.gif

Whoa! What happened here? Last night I checked here was full of happy ppl getting their pairs thru RSVP, and now a big beef going on? WTH???!!!

This is what this shoe represents. 90% of these hypebeasts don't even know what this image is about.

After winning the Championship in 96. "This is for Daddy" - Michael Jordan

I remember thinking Mike was crazy when he wouldn't let anyone get the ball from him.

For those of you that want a little history lesson on what some of us consider the golden era of basketball.

There was no HD so don't bother clicking the gear. :lol:

We in the same boat bro :lol: & good luck to you as well :smokin

Yea man its gonna be hell. I had some boys who went to the mall to cop. I would be a great big F YOU to them if I could cop them while sitting at the comp. But yo I been wondering who is ol' girl in your avy? My damn.......

Back
Top Bottom