Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Got mine through caliroots and ill try for another on NDC

Beats one week campouts like heads out here in LA, plus shady raffle system...drove by a couple shoe warehouses this morning and it was mostly high school kids 
mean.gif
Yessir LA is notorious for the shady shoe game! Plenty heads out in lines... glad I got my pair!

dont order from CT they hit you with around $40 in customs. happened w/ my bred 4s smh

They will all hit you with custom fees no matter which site. After you guys order tell then to mark as gift. Given the fact that its Christmas, it will most likely just slide by. They real busy right now, make sure you mark as " GIFT".

Save those fees guys !!! :smokin

Last edited:
Got my second raffle draw win from a local footlocker. Now I'm good for tomorrow, Good luck everyone for the 

Bred tomorrow!

I got in on Size? as well.  This what it said about shipping

**For a limited time only, shipping to all international countries will be charged at a flat rate of just £4.99!**

If your card isn't going through that means your cc company won't let you use it overseas. You need to call them to approve the overseas purchase. This helps return customers as the newbies don't plan ahead.

Just got through on SH...keep trying, they got a full size run. At one point it was crashing so bad that a message was popping up saying sizes are gone but its not true. Keep that F5 popping

the playoffs have to stay in the family bro.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
It seems to me that you've made everyone in this thread happy, except for youngpapi 
laugh.gif

Only thing that kills me is that customs fee coming from Caliroots gonna be close to $300 
tired.gif

Should have waited on copped on size. 

Cot danget.

Last edited:
took me about 40 minutes of refreshing everytime WG timed out, but i just finally got confirmation...dont give up.

Back
Top Bottom