Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

about to take a nap.....if its meant to be off NDC then its meant to be 
nthat.gif

I've emailed them about it before they wouldnt give me squat soooooo..

Hmmm, well when I ordered the Blk/red AJIV from them I will able to get a VAT return.

So either I got a really generous rep or they have changed their policy.

Ignore what I said about the VAT return process and contact them first, I don't want to mislead you guys.

visa is a burn... i called to let them know i will be making purchases overseas and that the amounts might vary from 200-250 and to make sure not to flag them. guess what they do. they red flag it and have to wait 5am to unlock it.... great... guess its gonna be close... anyone know how long they give you on ndc before shelling out the pair in your cart? usually i check out asap but i might be stuck on the phone w/ a visa rep... anyone know?

yooooooooo people those prices on os are in gbp and not in euro's. I just got charged $268.93 for a pair. Not a good look. But, it's my fault for rushing through and giving visa a hard time to push it through.

visa is a burn... i called to let them know i will be making purchases overseas and that the amounts might vary from 200-250 and to make sure not to flag them. guess what they do. they red flag it and have to wait 5am to unlock it.... great... guess its gonna be close... anyone know how long they give you on ndc before shelling out the pair in your cart? usually i check out asap but i might be stuck on the phone w/ a visa rep... anyone know?

YEA **** EM I JUST CALLED TOO. Now my **** is now restricted and I cant use the card because I have to call from my home phone to confirm my identity which is an hour away from where Im at. **** THEM!

Last edited:
yooooooooo people those prices on os are in gbp and not in euro's. I just got charged $268.93 for a pair. Not a good look. But, it's my fault for rushing through and giving visa a hard time to push it through.

yeah me too. i was so excited, i didnt look up the exchange till after i purchased. SMH. lol. least we got a pair.

got mine on lock, but trying to hook up my young man. who got the toddler sizes out already? tried a few of the UK sites, no luck.

You know I think I made the same stupid mistake with the concords last year. On the same site, for the same price. Either I'm just really tired or I'm going through some Inception type deal.

visa is a burn... i called to let them know i will be making purchases overseas and that the amounts might vary from 200-250 and to make sure not to flag them. guess what they do.

Same thing! I called chase 2 days ago to let them know I'll be making overseas purchases. They said I'm good to go. Apparently not. :smh:

i copped 2 pairs from sh, paid $207 usd per pair. i received order confirmation emails from sh but after i submitted my order i got an error screen and the shoes were still in my cart, but i did receive an order confirmation from sh and paypal. i hope the order gies thru, $207 shipped is great price. i also scored on jj last night, took forever but made it thru with 2 sz 10.5's for $379 shipped.

You know I think I made the same stupid mistake with the concords last year. On the same site, for the same price. Either I'm just really tired or I'm going through some Inception type deal.

We've all done it in the past, we got caught in the excitement and mad dash to checkout but in hindsight the GBP sign is clearly visible.

You have to get transferred to the fraud department. The first woman was like everything will be straightened out in a few minutes. I waited 15 minutes called back heated, and got transferred to the fraud department. She got the restriction taken off immediately. I made her wait on the line until my order went through.

Back
Top Bottom