Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

NDC IMO is the most reliable site to cop. Eastbay, FNL, and FL all crashed before the sale kicked of... They all have problems, but Im usually able to at least get one pair through NDC.

I Cant even get passed these stupid *** OUR HOUSE IS ROCKING, GEE OH BOY WE'RE BUSY RIGHT NOW, and then when it finally does it takes me to the main page, i click on the Jordan Retro 11 , and it goes back to the GOLLY GOO WE'RE SLAMMED ... smh at this ******** .. seriously this right here is what i needed to get of the sneaker game pure ******** .. congras to those who got em 

I honestly didn't think about using a coupon code on NDC i'd think it be excluded from all promotions/coupons

they are not letting people hold them in carts, so pairs are still coming up, just got a 10.5 and its 7:22am...

yo i got a stupid question never used paypal on NDC before....
but if i see it on paypal and i see it on "my orders" on NDC am i good?
cuz on paypal it states pending...

I am good right?

Don't trip about the confirmations from NDC, they'll come. Best thing to do is log out of your NDC account and than log back in, go to your "My Orders" and just make sure your order is there. If it is then your pretty much golden, unless some ungodly unforeseen circumstance. If it's not than I would make sure that it eventually shows up.

Didn't refresh the product page on NDC as to keep all the sizes available, kept trying, and got thru!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom