Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I'm considering getting a pair now for $350 and then selling my release day pair for the same. MS is ready to ship and i can get them 5 months early this way. Might be pulling the trigger real early on this one.:smokin

Marquee Sole strikes again, turning atheists into believers. :lol:

Still going after some OGs to compliment my 2001's. I'll figure out when they actually drop if I'm going to be keeping my pairs or just trading them all.

hahaha, i think it's time to bow out of this thread now that they're available. Three things on my way out though:

1. When will all the mindless dolts figure out that photos are just that? They have no accurate representation of what you're going to get, especially when we're talking about first run, out the back door pairs. You can photograph anything to make it look good or bad. Go back 10 pages and look at all the complaining about a single shoe shown in an instagram photo. Now everyone thinks these are :smokin from some professionally shot marketing photo from marquee sole.

2. Buying early at $350 is one of the dumbest things you can do. Not only are you doubling your cost for a pair, but you're more than likely to be the same chumps who come back here fuming when you get some cheap, fake looking pair that looks the furthest thing you're jizzing your pants over in those photos right now. You lower the level of discourse, increase the hype, and ultimately water down the secondary market pushing your cheap crap off on others in the long run.

3. Supporting back door dealers in China who are likely involved in organized crime and gouging American consumers is something you should think about. Too many people around here are so caught up in consumption that they can't see the bigger picture or are too stupid to even understand it. All for some mass produced sneakers. I suggest quenching your thirst in more meaningful ways than supporting illegal activity and sending American money to China.

Last edited:
Marqueesole shipping now....guess im getting my pair early.

I'm considering getting a pair now for $350 and then selling my release day pair for the same. MS is ready to ship and i can get them 5 months early this way. Might be pulling the trigger real early on this one.:smokin

I thought Marqueesole wasn't legit??

typical before august xi drop.... the next 100 pages will be why hasnt my MS order got here yet & the next 100 will be complaints about getting x-grade blk/red xi & how to get the money back from PP :smh:

best looking 11s in a good while, very impressed if these come out looking the way they do in those pics, might have to get a second pair of b-reds now

I am so confident I can secure a pair via RSVP that I am not even stressing out. The fact I was able to RSVP the MV Lebron 9 makes me look forward to this.

I'll take the next 4 avy requests. They must be an avy related to Michael Jordan or any Jordan Shoe.

Youtube link
Time (Max time can be 6 seconds)
Border Color
Tag/Tag Color.

Learned my lesson on early release pairs of the Concords last summer. I actually got a decent pair from SDS. Wore them a couple of times and sold them on ebay and pretty much came out even. Never again.

hahaha, i think it's time to bow out of this thread now that they're available. Three things on my way out though:
1. When will all the mindless dolts figure out that photos are just that? They have no accurate representation of what you're going to get, especially when we're talking about first run, out the back door pairs. You can photograph anything to make it look good or bad. Go back 10 pages and look at all the complaining about a single shoe shown in an instagram photo. Now everyone thinks these are :smokin from some professionally shot marketing photo from marquee sole.
2. Buying early at $350 is one of the dumbest things you can do. Not only are you doubling your cost for a pair, but you're more than likely to be the same chumps who come back here fuming when you get some cheap, fake looking pair that looks the furthest thing you're jizzing your pants over in those photos right now. You lower the level of discourse, increase the hype, and ultimately water down the secondary market pushing your cheap crap off on others in the long run.
3. Supporting back door dealers in China who are likely involved in organized crime and gouging American consumers is something you should think about. Too many people around here are so caught up in consumption that they can't see the bigger picture or are too stupid to even understand it. All for some mass produced sneakers. I suggest quenching your thirst in more meaningful ways than supporting illegal activity and sending American money to China.

:smh::rolleyes Its sneakers how does spending 350 effect you? And why cant i return them if they look messed up? and i wont even get into ethics cause we support Nike and they could care less about anything but the bottom line....hence why we paying more for less.

typical before august xi drop.... the next 100 pages will be why hasnt my MS order got here yet & the next 100 will be complaints about getting x-grade blk/red xi & how to get the money back from PP :smh:

This thread is about the 11s weather getting them from nike or MS its still relevant and I know how to use Paypal's resolution center why would i need any help?

Last edited:
Learned my lesson on early release pairs of the Concords last summer. I actually got a decent pair from SDS. Wore them a couple of times and sold them on ebay and pretty much came out even. Never again.

How is that a lesson learned? You got them, rocked em and broke even? i don't see the downside in your post.

If you can't see how buying from these scummy Chinese backdoor, fake/pseduo Jordan selling turds effects the larger picture, then you're ignorant. This is a community. You buy variants or b grades, and you're a member of this community there's a chance they end up being passed off in the B/S forums. Not only that, but it feeds into the hype which ultimately costs people who just want the shoe for retail and to not have to go to great lengths to buy - as you said - just sneakers. Also, I don't give my money to organized crime, and it's been pretty well established that there's stealing and chinese mafia types that run these shoes. Nike's ethics may be poor, but at least they're a legitimate American enterprise, not some thugs.

Last edited:
If you can't see how buying from these scummy Chinese backdoor, fake/pseduo Jordan selling turds effects the larger picture, then you're ignorant. This is a community. You buy variants or b grades, and you're a member of this community there's a chance they end up being passed off in the B/S forums. Not only that, but it feeds into the hype which ultimately costs people who just want the shoe for retail and to not have to go to great lengths to buy - as you said - just sneakers. Also, I don't give my money to organized crime, and it's been pretty well established that there's stealing and chinese mafia types that run these shoes. Nike's ethics may be poor, but at least they're a legitimate American enterprise, not some thugs.

I feel like i can have a debate with you without it getting out of hand if you can control yourself with the name calling. Basically your saying me buying Jordans from MS effect the the grand scheme of things but i very much disagree because of the tons of overseas sites selling fakes online. How can the people that buy from MS on this site really make a dent in the big picture? Sites that sell obvious fakes and label the sneakers as variants and the people that buy those are the blame....as far as I'm concerned I'm getting an early production model of the shoe (Who said i buy b grades or variants? you can label the sneakers from MS whatever you want but you dont have facts to back any of that up) -- The bigger picture is why isnt nike stepping in and put better security at the factories so sites like MS wouldn't get early release pairs? They don't care that's why lol if nike doesn't care why should i? Why isnt nike shutting sites like MS down? Guess we will never know.

As for the mafia thing please show some sources to back up those claims otherwise that's all hot air as far as I'm concerned.

JB couldn't drop the All stars / columbia and Brad 11's both to end 2012 :smh: :lol:
just 2 keep it moving like Nike did with the Yeezy 2 i'm not trying to beat a dead horse but i want a pair to have in my Rotation :smokin

Last edited:
Feel free to call it hot air, but there have been threads in which it's been well discussed about the illegal and shady elements involved in the Chinese and Taiwanese shoe running business. Sites selling pure fakes and labeling as much aren't doing huge business. The real business is coming from MS, SDS, and Air Randy who pass off stuff that may or may not be fake, or stuff that uses real materials but isn't put together in Nike authorized factories. Sure, Nike could step up their security, but they don't directly run the factories and thus give up some control in order to make the highest possible profit margins by using them. That aside, how is it bad for the community to use sites like this? Real sneakerheads trade shoes, interact with each other, etc. Just in the last page people talked about taking their suspect pairs and putting them on ebay and what not. Is that okay? I don't think so. I don't want your potentially fake shoes that you plunked down 3 or 4 bills for.

More than that though, you're giving scummy profiteers in China your money rather than giving it to American businesses that run legitimate operations and pay legitimate people while we're still pulling out of the worst recession in 80 years. Sure, Jordan Brand isn't losing on shoes like this because they'll sell out, and neither are the stores. But that's a net loss for profit and revenue in the United States, not to mention customs costs and search time (that taxpayer dollars go to) as well as paypal and credit card fees that needlessly run up to allow these Chinese businesses to get American dollars. It's a racket, it's cheap, and as we'll see on here in the coming weeks, the countless hassles and quality issues will dominate the discussion rather than the actual, authorized and authentic product itself. Far be it from me to stop you from spending your money however you want, but yes ignorance (which is somehow an insult now on here?) and compulsive consumption fuels so many people on here it's sickening to some of us, especially to watch all the drama needlessly created by so many purchases gone wrong prior to release. That's why I said I'm bowing out of this thread. It's bound for the same fate as the Concord thread, which was pure garbage after all the scummy Chinese dealers were ready to suck the blood out of the thirsty beasts on here.

Last edited:
This is the part where people immediately jump back on the fence.

im not even gonna answer your questions because its clear you came in here with a mindset to prove everyone wrong about these shoes that we have already established are CLEARLY b-grade or straight up fake

what i really want to know is why did you come in here & try to respond to all the facts were saying like they were directed at you Juaninzze ? do you wk for MS ??do you know exactly where these xi are coming from ?? im assuming it NO to both questions....

what we've said is all facts from the concord drop....ms sold fakes & admitted it nothing we are saying is made up its all facts from experience

Last edited:
Feel free to call it hot air, but there have been threads in which it's been well discussed about the illegal and shady elements involved in the Chinese and Taiwanese shoe running business. Sites selling pure fakes and labeling as much aren't doing huge business. The real business is coming from MS, SDS, and Air Randy who pass off stuff that may or may not be fake, or stuff that uses real materials but isn't put together in Nike authorized factories. Sure, Nike could step up their security, but they don't directly run the factories and thus give up some control in order to make the highest possible profit margins by using them. That aside, how is it bad for the community to use sites like this? Real sneakerheads trade shoes, interact with each other, etc. Just in the last page people talked about taking their suspect pairs and putting them on ebay and what not. Is that okay? I don't think so. I don't want your potentially fake shoes that you plunked down 3 or 4 bills for..

please dont ignore the 1st bolded quote Juaninzze

& the 2nd is a easy example why you buying from MS or whoever is bad for the community....

lets say you buy early & instantly try & sell(because thats what most who buy from them do) what are you selling for??? prbly $50-$100 more than what you paid shipped right.... so you dont think it has a trikle down effect on everyone else trying to secure pairs? if you dont you may be ignorant fam....... name calling aside its very simple to grasp

Last edited:
Thanks ColdCity. This is why you're one of my favorite posters on here. You get it, you're a collector for the right reasons, and you see the bigger picture. Too many people on here are just caught up in their own greed and consumption to the point where nothing else matters. And they'll be the first coming here to cry, complain and expect sympathy.

I'll take the next 4 avy requests. They must be an avy related to Michael Jordan or any Jordan Shoe.
Youtube link
Time (Max time can be 6 seconds)
Border Color
Tag/Tag Color.

Well Gift,

Looks like it's me and you again. lol

:22-:28
Red border and white name with red outline.

Will the release be just as crazy with out the "special box" ?

no question YES

Thanks ColdCity. This is why you're one of my favorite posters on here. You get it, you're a collector for the right reasons, and you see the bigger picture. Too many people on here are just caught up in their own greed and consumption to the point where nothing else matters. And they'll be the first coming here to cry, complain and expect sympathy.

NP

i just want to get the record straight because hes making it seem like nothing is wrong with ordering a christmas jordan drop,in the dead of summer, from overseas , for basically x2 retail............multiple red flags.... fam gotta be colorblind

Back
Top Bottom