Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

LOL ppl are still getting thru on FNL mobile and apparently they still got sizes... gonna be salty asz dudes in here come thousands of cancelations

FNL are known for cancellations even after your an email confirmation from them... Their also known for charging your card and holding the charges against you for weeks.

guessing ur all using CC because with paypal its not working...
mean.gif
just refresh

Damn...To think back when the OG's came out in 96' I walked my *** to JCPenny on my school lunch break a week and a half after they dropped and copped a pair without a problem...Sold my beat down Concord's to some kid to fund the purchase...Now pairs are gone like nothing and don't even mention walking into a store...Oh well my old *** got my pairs so I'm finished until next December when the Columbia's drop...

Why the hell are you dudes still using Paypal for releases like this?  Damn, people keep trying to tell y'all to use CC/debit card only.  C'mon people...
I ONLY use PayPal and haven't missed out in a release in close to a year.

Doesn't matter which method you use.
Then you're one of the few lucky ones.  I stick with the card.  Less steps, doesn't take you offsite.  As long as it works for you, that's what matters.

him i went through paypal for finishline, every error made a charge.... i ordered 2xs my 2 legit orders got confirmations, the others that was fronm error got cancelled....

Just got off the phone with my bank. It appears they double charged my Amex. Hopefully they will either refund the $ or send me another pair! (I checked out with the m.finishline.com had to refresh a few times)

i remembered when they charge me 7x for the anny xi.

called up FNL, told me the charges, cancelled all of them

i was >: i couldn't keep 1.

but gl tho

I really wonder how much nike makes on these retros..... people do crazy ish to get them, and its every jordan # retro that gets released...

Hah. It turns out I didn't get my confirmations because my card was flagged for fraudulent activity. I just called the CC company and they came as soon as I hung up the phone. I am satisfied. Hopefully finishline doesn't cancel my order. I'm thinking that if they don't sell out in the next our, all of us dude are good to go because that means there's still plenty of stock as of right now. 

Back
Top Bottom