Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Does anyone know how much it actually costs Nike to make these shoes? A quick search of google said the following but i'm really hoping that it's more:

Nike pays the factory $22.50 to cover materials ($14.60), labor ($3.37), overhead ($3.41), factory profit ($1.12)

If that's true, i feel ashamed of myself.
embarassed.gif

LS didn't even bother getting the link up. I think they're having trouble going onto their own site to update their post

i ordered from Hanon Shop last night... still no shipping confo. they better not play me i only got/wanted 1 dam pair

My FNL was a ghost town this morning due to the DRAFT... I could feel the employees' sadness when I picked up my pair, too.
Poor lil fellas...
Only one of the employees there was able to get a pair, and he didn't even win the Employee Draft, he entered his uncle, and got his pair that way.

Last edited:
b
I live in Calgary, took a little camp out (4hrs) but everyone is chill and its a group of good guys and girls so actually quite enjoyable. People complain about the extra $50 on our retail, but I'd rather pay and extra $100 and not deal with all this BS lol. Stay safe

No doubt brada !!

Finishline emailed me saying I have a pair in my cart and to finish up. Everytime I click on the link provided it takes me to a countdown but when I search up finishline there is not countdown. They Trollin aren't they? I'm trying to get my cousin a pair. Or can I call customer service? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom