Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Sad News from Houston
http://www.khou.com/news/local/Depu...tempt-to-steal-tennis-shoes--184460931.html??
HOUSTON – A robbery involving Air Jordan tennis shoes ended with a man shot in the head and his car crashed into a house Friday in northwest Harris County, deputies said.
It happened around 10:45 a.m. in the 1700 block of Plumwood.
Investigators said two men were coming home from buying the new Air Jordan tennis shoes from Greenspoint Mall when they were attacked in their driveway. Multiple shots were fired and after the driver was shot in the head.
His car ended up crashing into the side of a house on Plumwood, rupturing a gas line. Residents were evacuated as it took two hours for Centerpoint Energy to shut off the gas.
The man was rushed to the hospital. There was no word on his condition.
The suspects got away, leaving the tennis shoe bag sitting on the sidewalk.
The Harris County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the shooting.

Houston always has the very worst events in the game out there...they are the primary reason releases went to 8am

Tried cancelling my order from size? since I was able to get through at NDC this morning and they're tellin me it has already been shipped. Hopefully it shows up soon enough. Guess that's what i get lol

what is size?

NTLA had a line full of naive people out front thinking they would do a FCFS after
laugh.gif

NTSM had security for this release.. bunch of big dudes in blacked out suits. Good to see that they took extra precautions unlike NTLA.
What are you talking about. NTLA had the same security service.

Bunch of lames in line. All they do is try and sell their stock around the corner, in line, etc.

still pissed I let the ship sail in front of me on Sole Heaven.

Anyone else got any non-US links that are no more than 210 shipped??

QFT...will see some pairs pop up randomly with returns or orders that don't go through...plus stock consolidation if there are any stray pairs out there.
But magically pairs will reappear at the All Star game in Feb like the Concords did for the game in Orlando last year

Some retailers are certainly stockpiling for a "surprise" restock later on, with 500,000 pairs made. Like how Finish Line for Black Friday magically came up with the Concord XIs again for sale on their site. Nike and others do the same. Only problem is you don't know when these restocks happen, and even if you do, you're probably already too late. It's a combo of fast fingers and perfect timing, so your chances are slim again on that front.

Oh hell noooo !!!! I want every local cat to bomb this kid !!! He asking for a thousand bucks for his "untouched 11's". Bomb this guy and ask if needs a mental evaluation, or maybe he is just a str8 wack job !! I don't wish bad on ppl, but I hope this dude gets those taken. Just for the g*d damn gull of placing that listing. He says don't call or bother if your not willing to drop a G ! LMFAO !!! :nerd:

Sad News from Houston
http://www.khou.com/news/local/Depu...tempt-to-steal-tennis-shoes--184460931.html??
HOUSTON – A robbery involving Air Jordan tennis shoes ended with a man shot in the head and his car crashed into a house Friday in northwest Harris County, deputies said.
Investigators said two men were coming home from buying the new Air Jordan tennis shoes from Greenspoint Mall when they were attacked in their driveway. Multiple shots were fired and after the driver was shot in the head.
His car ended up crashing into the side of a house on Plumwood, rupturing a gas line. Residents were evacuated as it took two hours for Centerpoint Energy to shut off the gas.

I was just over there and saw that fool. Dude aint never been to Gunspoint and wants to stunt in the parking lot. Funny cause I told my nephew thats how you get "got". Get your shoes and go home especially if you aint from around here and driving back to the burbs. If he would have went to the 44, Nickle or Trey this would have never happened.

QFT...will see some pairs pop up randomly with returns or orders that don't go through...plus stock consolidation if there are any stray pairs out there.
But magically pairs will reappear at the All Star game in Feb like the Concords did for the game in Orlando last year

Some retailers are certainly stockpiling for a "surprise" restock later on, with 500,000 pairs made. Like how Finish Line for Black Friday magically came up with the Concord XIs again for sale on their site. Nike and others do the same. Only problem is you don't know when these restocks happen, and even if you do, you're probably already too late. It's a combo of fast fingers and perfect timing, so your chances are slim again on that front.

:x

do you have any other production numbers to compare these to ?

Sad News from Houston

I was just over there and saw that fool. Dude aint never been to Gunspoint and wants to stunt in the parking lot. Funny cause I told my nephew thats how you get "got". Get your shoes and go home especially if you aint from around here and driving back to the burbs. If he would have went to the 44, Nickle or Trey this would have never happened.

how was he stunting though?

For my people in the LA area still looking, my homey just left the Beverly Center and said the Footlocker in there still has pairs.

Sad News from Houston

That's tough. Can't stunt in unfamiliar grounds

On another note....that avi gets me staring everytime bruh... :x no romo

Back
Top Bottom