Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

my 2 finishline orders also show shipped with tracking. also ordered off mobile site...

FNL can die, id easily have a pair since i tried to order before a majority of people but they wanna screw around with paypal error. SMH x30489854853485435

my FNL mobile pair just shipped too!! :pimp:
i forgot who it was on here that give us the heads up with the mobile site but if you're still here lurking...THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Got shipping on my size 5.5 GS from FNL but my 10.5 says PROCESSING... I order on two seperate transactions? Im a screwed on that 10.5?
Still early. Especially if you ordered it at two separate times. You should be good. Unless you got it in really late. 

Good lord man, it's crazy what inflation and nike has done to us over the years.  I left my original store receipt in a fresh pair of XI's I've still got  from 01:

I just picked up the same two pairs today for $397!?!  Damn. 
crazy! inflation at its finest.

Got shipping on my size 5.5 GS from FNL but my 10.5 says PROCESSING... I order on two seperate transactions? Im a screwed on that 10.5?

me and my girl did 2 seperate orders too.. sz 10.5 shipped sz 11 still processing both used 2nd day del.. definitely odd give it until next WEDS

FNL can die, id easily have a pair since i tried to order before a majority of people but they wanna screw around with paypal error. SMH x30489854853485435

I got the same error...so I refreshed and used my card...the end

i was in line at NTNY at 12pm and a couple people ahead of me were able to submit orders to FNL on their phones
i ordered from the mobile site at 8:55am...i wonder if they got their pair from FNL too

Last edited:
Yo Guys, if you're not getting shipping confirmation from FNL, go to FNL.com and log in, then check your Order Tracking, then click your confirmation number, it should tell you wether it's shipped or not. Mine was shipped, ordered from mobile site at nearly 11:00 Mountain time. I am pissed that I didn't get a chance to get some of my family to grab a few pairs for me, but oh well.

Yo Guys, if you're not getting shipping confirmation from FNL, go to FNL.com and log in, then check your Order Tracking, then click your confirmation number, it should tell you wether it's shipped or not. Mine was shipped, ordered from mobile site at nearly 11:00 Mountain time. I am pissed that I didn't get a chance to get some of my family to grab a few pairs for me, but oh well.
thats what i did ..ordered earlier than u but still processing..am i out of luck

Back
Top Bottom