Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Just got my shipping confirmation from finishline!!! Finally! Thank you to whoever posted that mobile finsihline link

order still showing processing in fnl.....
sick.gif

Yeah why would thy cancel a whole order just because of the 15% code? Seems stupid, just take it off my order, I don't give a fuuu I just want my shoes. The 15% off is a perk

[COLOR=#red]Ok guys.
Release date is here, let me get some friendly reminders out there.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#red]PROFANITY - It needs to stop. Dont get upset if you are issued an infraction and using **** doesnt help your cause. People can easily fill in the blanks so it defeats the purpose.
BUYING/SELLING - Cant do it in here. Sorry. Dont ask stuff like "ANYONE HAVE AN EXTRA SIZE XXXX???" or post stock room photos. I can promise that a new member may realistically get banned. A more seasoned member may get banned or issued an infraction. It really depends.
PM ME IF THERE ARE RESTOCKS - Cant do that either. This is an open forum. If you want special attention, talk to your connects.
ARGUING - Let's not derail this thread anymore because you mad someone has X amount of pairs or raffle tickets. Pics of volume raffle tickets will be deleted also. No need to e-flaunt. Both parties will be issued infractions if the argument is severe enough.
EASTBAYREP - Leave the eastbay rep alone if you arent asking intelligent questions. No why do you hate Canada questions... Do you resell questions etc... We dont want to lose the support eastbay provides. Infractions will be handed out for people that cant understand this.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#red]
Please, lets just keep the positivity going and keep dropping info for those that need.

I hate to be the bad guy, but someone has to do it.[/COLOR]

I used one of my 15% off codes...I paid $359 shipped with overnight shipping, how am I paying the same amount?
Why would my order be cancelled, there is no exclusions.
Did you use the FEN or w/e discount code?  If that's the case it most likely will be cancelled because it was only a one time use.  I got was able to get the Nike Rep to get through and as soon as I told my friend he had a tough time because the Nike Rep knew it was already used more than once, if not plenty of times and was asking many questions.  

You're probably right that your order won't be cancelled, because I called em last night, to make sure.  Didn't want them to pull a JJ.

EDIT: it's kind of weird to be honest because some people pages back had the same problem my friend had and I checked my bank account $30 bucks reversal. So Idk.

Last edited:
I wanted to keep my pair but just got offered 350 cash for them. I may have to sell them and catch another pair on a restock. 500k is a lot of pairs.

Is it still processing for you?

Should have been shipped by now.

I'm not sure. When I was finally able to add them to my cart, I chose the "checkout with PayPal" option.. And it kept giving me an error message for some strange reason. So my co-worker put them on his credit card for me.. So all the Shipping confirmation emails and order statuses go to him. I'll have to ask him when I get to work today.

son

who is there person that posted the mobile link and gave us a a heads up?
got my shipping confirmation plus tracking number this morning. :smokin

son is that *****.

Just got shipping confirmation from finish line but it also seems like they put the money back in my acount last night; Weird.
be careful fnl did that to me last month with the iv's. They took it out, then put it back..then took it out again when it shipped. So my advice is just act like it the money is not really there till everything settles 

Back
Top Bottom