Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Yeah u know...becoming a reseller to rape people

rape is such a strong word. I would like to be paid for my efforts.
also this is a consensual rape. people don't got to pay.

i'm not a reseller by no means in the term people use here.
I occasionally buy two sizes just so I can try the feel and see which is more comfortable before selling the other one.
But by definition I would be a considered a resell since I bought with the idea to sell back to someone.
If the market for these are stupid high, then it would be stupid for me not to come close to that.
but definitely i choose to sell much less that the market for the less fortunate
but that doesn't make a hero of course. I'm just stating the salt and hate should be lowered for the ones buying more than one.

I think everyone is just too quick to judge people oer the internet

Just cuz i state facts like buying more than two and selling them for profit is reselling.

Did i say i hate em? No. As u said, people choose to buy

Sooo if rape is too strong, can we switch to date-rape then? Kinda consensual hahaha

To all those who guaranteed got their pair/s kudos. To those waiting on NDC and the other places to ship I pray that nothing goes wrong like some people who have been getting there money refunded to them. Also to those who couldn't get them just keep looking and don't pay those resell prices of 300+ that's obsurd.

Back
Top Bottom