Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

What is it that he said that makes you upset? You guys are sooo sensetive! This is America, the man has a right to make money legitimately anyway that he wants, wether it be selling shoes for a profit or cleaning toilets to earn a living! If you don't like it, I hear there's some nice shack in China and Cuba that wouldn't mind having some help pick up heavy equipment for FREE!
I ain't even sayin all that but I put in WORK to get my pairs and everyone who copped were happy as hell to get em even at those prices

A lot of these dudes just sittin around waiting for sh*t to fall on their laps

He is trying to be Funny... It's just that those Greek jokes don't translate well into our Western culture, I guess...>D

My NDC package's tracking shows that it will be shipped on the 24th... :pimp:

I ain't even sayin all that but I put in WORK to get my pairs and everyone who copped were happy as hell to get em even at those prices
A lot of these dudes just sittin around waiting for sh*t to fall on their laps

EXACTLY and made at dudes that are actually working to secure theirs. SMH

He is trying to be Funny... It's just that those Greek jokes don't translate well into our Western culture, I guess...>D
My NDC package's tracking shows that it will be shipped on the 24th... :pimp:

dude i was mocking the guy bragging a couple posts up from me.that counts as a joke in your WESTERN SUPER-CIVILIZATION too right? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Meee tooo I feel like crap right now I was debating whether to get em of Offspring and wait until next year and now they sold out men sizes... grrrrr

Don't wanna pay more than $275 shipped which I think is fair... I'll wait and HOPE for a restock been missing all #RSVP on Twitter... geez

Waiting on shipping confirmation from FNL on my thunders... already got tracking from my eastbay pair :smile:

Did you happen to look on offspring before the US release?
Or any other UK sites?

Most people seem to refuse to pay 275 til they missed out on the release here.
Then they scramble to any site out there to pay even higher prices since the UK sites sell out.

Crazy day...returned CG IXs this morning to FL because they were super snug. Won re-RSVP at NikeChicago. Picked up my size 10.5 XIs and they had a size 10.5 CG IX. Lucky as hell today! They actually had a handful of Thunders left too, and this was at 6pm. :smokin

Last edited:
Funny thing is, he's tryin to shovel dirt on somebody for making a buck, but he's got pairs on ebay at 400ea. Really? You really wanna pull one of these :smh: on dude???

dude i was mocking the guy bragging a couple posts up from me.that counts as a joke in your WESTERN SUPER-CIVILIZATION too right?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
THATS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*CALLS OBAMA* "GREECE FAKIN, ITS ON!!!LETS GET THESE NINJAS!!!

Last edited:
Smh still 2 pending charges on my FNL orders. no confirmation email. What's going on? I know i won't get the sneakers but why hasn't the money been released yet.

dude i was mocking the guy bragging a couple posts up from me.that counts as a joke in your WESTERN SUPER-CIVILIZATION too right? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Definitely does... The delivery just wasn't there... Some of the malakas I know around my way are good peeps, but cant deliver a funny...

What is it that he said that makes you upset? You guys are sooo sensetive! This is America, the man has a right to make money legitimately anyway that he wants, wether it be selling shoes for a profit or cleaning toilets to earn a living! If you don't like it, I hear there's some nice shack in China and Cuba that wouldn't mind having some help pick up heavy equipment for FREE!

Hahaha ok...? Way to contribute to this thread (Not really)... I am glad you realize this is America, congratulations on that. You are right he can sell shoes for a profit, but no need to come in here and post it considering many people are still looking for pairs for retail. It's disrespectful and uncalled for. If he made good money off them, good for him, I am glad. I have done it before too, but I don't have to post in hear and brag about it, and make other people who missed out heated... I fortunately have a 2012 pair and 2001 pair, but not everyone does. So take it somewhere else..PS I have a great job in AMERICA, that I use my doctorate degree for, so maybe you should think about exploring other options in your said countries.. Thanks for the advice though

....Lets get back to helping other NTer's find their pairs

^^ Yes I looked at Offspring as soon as I missed out the first wave online from FNL, Eastbay, NDC etc...

Should of bought em...

P.S: I can't quote since I'm "new" here...

Funny thing is, he's tryin to shovel dirt on somebody for making a buck, but he's got pairs on ebay at 400ea. Really? You really wanna pull one of these :smh: on dude???

Already called him out the other day... Came at me for posting multiple tickets and I posted a screenshot of when he was trying to push me some GMP's...

Clowns...

im not throwing a shovel for making a buck super clever friend.but coming here BRAGGING about reselling?thats just as stupid as ...calling someone soft on a internet forum?thats about right...:D

Back
Top Bottom