Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I ordered 2 pairs from NDC around 5:10am PST with ground shipping, confirmation came through about 30 minutes later. Today around 1:30pm I got an email with shipping confirmation and a tracking number and when I go to it.. it says, "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." I'm just curious if anyone else got this..  a tracking number but no shipment details yet?

^^^ I ordered about the same time as you man. I got next day air though, they are already at the sort facility in my town. It went through FedEx.

I ordered 2 pairs from NDC around 5:10am PST with ground shipping, confirmation came through about 30 minutes later. Today around 1:30pm I got an email with shipping confirmation and a tracking number and when I go to it.. it says, "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." I'm just curious if anyone else got this..  a tracking number but no shipment details yet?

THIS JUST MEANS THEY PRINTED OUT A TRACKING NUMBER FOR YOUR PAIR AND THEY ARE WAITING FOR UPS TO PICK THEM UP OR THE NIKE PERSONNEL TO DROP THEM OFF WITH UPS... PERFECTLY NORMAL... THIS IS A GOOD THING WHICH MEANS YOUR PAIR IS GOING OUT VERY SOON. THEY WOULD (AND NO ONE INCLUDING RESELLERS) WOULD PRINT A TRACKING NUMBER FOR YOU IF THEY WERENT PACKAGED AND READY TO SHIP

That's weird, my UPS info doesn't include shipping weight or expected delivery date. I still haven't got an email from NDC saying that it has been shipped either, even though it has. :rolleyes Oh well.

What is your guys expected delivery date from UPS if you ordered off NDC?

Last edited:
That's weird, my UPS info doesn't include shipping weight or expected delivery date. I still haven't got an email from NDC saying that it has been shipped either.
eyes.gif
Oh well.

What is your guys expected delivery date from UPS if you ordered off NDC?
For me, standard shipping to the West Coast (Cali specifically) takes about 5-7 days. Usually 7

You got the trackin number, now just wait for them to update the info. The trackin info will update once they start actually shippin it.

my sz12 i ordered from FNL has shipped! eureka! lol. i ordered it around 10am Friday morning thru the mobile site when everyone was still trying to get thru the regular one.. :D

I really don't post on NT usually lurk but, I really want to say thanks to the guy with the heads up with the fnl mobile link. Woke up to a shipping Confirmation :smokin

Yaaay for fnl shipping confirmation. FINALLY! Bought 2, 1 to wear and 1 to save for the collection. Guy offered to trade his stealth foams for my extra pair. Considering it. Seems like these aren't as rare. Everyone and their mother copped a pair!

Finally got a shipping conf. from FNL.  I was convinced that my order was gonna get canceled. 

My order status now has been updated to "completed".
nthat.gif

Thank You Nike Talk, and thanx to the member(s) who posted those helpful links.

Happy, Happy Holidays to all the Niketalk Fam!

WOW NIKE TALK HAS BEGAN TO BE LIKE ISS   ...no one follow rules anymore
I keep seeing people asking for a half of a size bigger than their regular size. Are the XI's that tight that I'm going to be upset when they come in? I'm a size 12, should I have ordered 12.5's?

I keep seeing people asking for a half of a size bigger than their regular size. Are the XI's that tight that I'm going to be upset when they come in? I'm a size 12, should I have ordered 12.5's?
Its possible.

I always .5sz up on XI's.  The toebox is a little tight compared to other J's...

I know I'm late but I just got one pair and out my way... Nice to see everyone on here was able to get theirs.
Was able to pick up also the CG's from a good friend of mine for $112. Thanks Eric!

WOW NIKE TALK HAS BEGAN TO BE LIKE ISS   ...no one follow rules anymore

It's really gonna be a foot-by-foot situation, but many people have reported the XI runs a little narrow in the toebox. I haven't tried mine on yet because i'm waiting for my other pair to get here (i always wear the pair with the most quality control issues, first). I'm with you on the 12, but you and i both had a better shot getting the 12 than the 12.5 because they don't make as many 12.5s. If you have a narrow foot, you may not have an issue at all. That's what I'm banking on, anyway...

I ordered a 11.5, even though my true size is 11. I had a size 11 in the CDPs and they were really tight so hopefully I made the right decision.

I've never worn a pair of 10.5 Nike in my life. I usually get 10 for every day use and 9.5 to ball. The Concords in 10 fit me perfect. I'm really hoping I did the right thing by getting the bred in 10 also

Back
Top Bottom