Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Anderson. Resell in L.A. is about $300-$350. A lot of these "resellers" can't afford to hold on these because they invested their life savings in acquiring as many as they can. They've gone from $400-$350 in a bout a days time in our local market. I got a 10.5 for my nephew for $320.

I hope that becomes the case in the Detroit area. I'd gladly pay $300, but when I get around $400 I start thinking Gucci/Ferragamo loafers. smh. My thirst has me checking this thread every 2 hours, lol.

I just don't get how some of you would be willing to buy from any offshore site without doing any work and come in this thread hoping to hear good news. Wow! You had more then enough time to email questions to all the sites and get your questions answered.

That would require common sense

These cats are lazy...get a real job...americans think money should be made lazily....wish they produced eniugh to cut these thugs and bums off....I work for what I got.....

Anderson. Resell in L.A. is about $300-$350. A lot of these "resellers" can't afford to hold on these because they invested their life savings in acquiring as many as they can. They've gone from $400-$350 in a bout a days time in our local market. I got a 10.5 for my nephew for $320.
Oh I'm sure you'll be able to find a pair for $300-$350; it just takes a lot of patience, a bit of luck, and semi desperate reseller.

LA, NY, Houston, SF biggest amount of beasts.

Whoever lives there will have a tough time buying XI's for cheap.

Last edited:
I just don't get how some of you would be willing to buy from any offshore site without doing any work and come in this thread hoping to hear good news. Wow! You had more then enough time to email questions to all the sites and get your questions answered.

the lurkers will continue to post those questions... just ignore them... complaining about it isn't gonna stop it...
lol i just noticed your id name..rofl...

Last edited:
the lurkers will continue to post those questions... just ignore them... complaining about it isn't gonna stop it...
lol i just noticed your id name..rofl...

:tongue: yeah but my ID name was just to be you know a smrt *****. Lol

they thought they would cop them from the store or online and they don't want to pay over 300

it is what it is

I would always do a quick legit check on ANY unknown sneaker site before making the purchase. Only takes 1-2 min and could potentially save you hundreds of dollars.

I had a similar issue when ordering from eastbay. I had to call in to verify that I wanted the order shipped to an address different from the billing

This has been a crazy weekend regarding this release, the thunder 4s, mercer restocks, and christmas pack releasing..

And u 4got to mention All the non-sense in this THREAD... I've never seen anything like this thread in my history of having the internet

We're almost at 800 pages :lol: :smh:

And u 4got to mention All the non-sense in this THREAD... I've never seen anything like this thread in my history of having the internet
We're almost at 800 pages :lol: :smh:

we gonna have more next year once people get their pairs in from the online orders

Ordered a pair in 12's from offspring how much can I expect back on the VAT since my total was about $267.00? I sent them an email so hopefully they will hook it up and remove the VAT charges.

Ordered a pair in 12's from offspring how much can I expect back on the VAT since my total was about $267.00? I sent them an email so hopefully they will hook it up and remove the VAT charges.
Someone said pages back that VAT is different from customs, I'm actually talking to someone right now to hopefully get my VAT charged removed because I wasn't from Sweden or anything and they still charged me on it and said that was the set price..

For customs it's completely random but it ranges from around 40-50 USD.

Who here ordered their Breds from Crooked Tongues or has ordered in the past? Just curious if anyone has heard anything from them and if they usually provide a tracking number. I sent them an e-mail but haven't heard back yet.

Someone said pages back that VAT is different from customs, I'm actually talking to someone right now to hopefully get my VAT charged removed because I wasn't from Sweden or anything and they still charged me on it and said that was the set price..

For customs it's completely random but it ranges from around 40-50 USD.

VAT is the european tax they charge over there. If it's being shipped to the US, sometimes they can remove it, some have it automatically added and can't remove

Customs is the US tax you may get hit with for buying from overseas and not buying "American"

arent they one of the sites that actually wont remove it? coulda sworn in the past they would not remove it..

I just hate it that my fellow old heads couldnt get the shoe that our generation made iconic. Dont sweat it. I got F'ed over too. It can be a hard pill to swallow because these shoes means entirely something different to us that Generation Y and Zers will never understand but such is life. We had our time in the sun with them. At least we can say we had the XIs on watching him when he won on fathers day. No matter how many instagram pics they try to make you salty with think back to that first time you broke a row of necks when you had the OG pair on. WE fathered these so called "heads" Most of these clowns that got them have no car, no job, no future and no life. They need them to validate their own pathetic existance. Let them do what they do. Im just going to bite the bullet and get used to  spending $500-700 on OG pairs every month. Wont put a dent in my lifestyle. I refuse to help the reselling lame who put his kids layaway money on flippin some "breadz". Congrats to all of the real XI fans who got them. They are dope

I just hate it that my fellow old heads couldnt get the shoe that our generation made iconic. Dont sweat it. I got F'ed over too. It can be a hard pill to swallow because these shoes means entirely something different to us that Generation Y and Zers will never understand but such is life. We had our time in the sun with them. At least we can say we had the XIs on watching him when he won on fathers day. No matter how many instagram pics they try to make you salty with think back to that first time you broke a row of necks when you had the OG pair on. WE fathered these so called "heads" Most of these clowns that got them have no car, no job, no future and no life. They need them to validate their own pathetic existance. Let them do what they do. Im just going to bite the bullet and get used to  spending $500-700 on OG pairs every month. Wont put a dent in my lifestyle. I refuse to help the reselling lame who put his kids layaway money on flippin some "breadz". Congrats to all of the real XI fans who got them. They are dope

Back
Top Bottom