Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Just. A tip, but refrain from using an iPad or iPhone to score kicks unless you are using the mobile site. Without flash, iPad/iPhone just run those sites too slow/laggy and decreases your chances.

I was able to score the Stealth Foams with an iPad and we all know how fast those went.

Isn't that what a connect is? someone you pay extra to have it early/without going through the hassle of copping kicks?
Your probably the dude who always begging for hookups cause 250 for these when they're going for 350 min. is a hookup IMO
+1 on the hookup...all day!

Isn't that what a connect is? someone you pay extra to have it early/without going through the hassle of copping kicks?
Your probably the dude who always begging for hookups cause 250 for these when they're going for 350 min. is a hookup IMO

No that's not a connect. That's a reseller.

I hope these pop up with the Christmas pack but nike and foot locker has already shut that down on Twitter but I mean these are the same people selling a shoe that probably totaled $40 to produce,.ship and etc for $185 I know they got to be pissed people are getting $500 for them.

They don't care cause the resell game shows the aftermarket price which increases the hype which increases the demand...

They tried to experiment and increase the price on the Lebron Elite 9 but that was pretty much a fail (except the Miami Vices)

To those sneakerheads that call themselves OG and are complaining how they didn't get a pair due to the hype these days.. just aren't working hard enough. If these really hit a nostalgic bone - you'd have your pair somehow.

Very well said!!
No, its not well said. He's speaking for his self, and not for the heads who did do thr leg work, tried online, etc and still came up short.
**** happens, but y'all gotta quit sayin folks didn't put in the work just cuz u came up and they didn't.

I think a connect might take a $5 or $10 tip, other than that I would call them a reseller (in some way or another)
I drop my "connect" $50 a couple times a yr, maybe sprinkle in a small gift, and I'm held down any chance it's possible. My connect is def not a reseller though.

not exactly sure if you can call it a connect if he/she sold you pairs over retail
so you would consider those who sell spots in line for x amount of dollars connects? come on man..

Last edited:
I use nt mobile for the most part...but when I switch to desktop, I see why the comments are what they are.
*back to lurking*

Last edited:
Man I wish. I'm been buying Jordan's since the OG IIIs. Up until about 8-10 years ago I could get anything since I knew everyone including owners of local stores. After everyone got real jobs that faded. Now I'm hunting like everyone else and get what I want at retail roughly 50% of the time

Giving a connect $5-$10? SMH that's not even lunch money. Just think of the amount of money they could potentially make and they only ask for retail from you. I'm sorry but certain releases should mean more money for them. NTers being cheap is an understatement.

Wow, international came out clutch. Fedex just delivered my orders from WG and SH that I placed on Thurs.
pimp.gif

If you call yourself an OG to the shoe game...you should have a connect on every shoes that drops...IMO! 

not necessarily true. connects come and go. eventually, people get tired of making new connects. then there are various release types which make it so you have to put even more work in. ie. HoH releases, Niketown releases require 2 separate groups of people. FNL constantly moves their employees, or managers, to different locations so its tuff to maintain a good FNL connect for the most part.

If you call yourself an OG to the shoe game...you should have a connect on every shoes that drops...IMO! 

I'm OG to the shoe game but a few of my old connect retired from the game... I don't have a connect anymore cause most so called connects this days are all about making a profit. I don't even camp out and I still manage to get about 90% of the release I want these days. I'm too old now and don't have time try to make friends and find a new connect. If I happen to meet one on a move, then that's coo. But I'm not going out of my way for it anymore.

Last edited:
i got a shipping confirmation from finishline and everything. i paid through paypal and they still didnt take my money out my bank account.

strange.

I think a connect might take a $5 or $10 tip, other than that I would call them a reseller (in some way or another)

I always tip the manager at my local spot on RD... Been doing it for years; that is honestly how I began building a good business relationship with her.

Giving a connect $5-$10? SMH that's not even lunch money. Just think of the amount of money they could potentially make and they only ask for retail from you. I'm sorry but certain releases should mean more money for them. NTers being cheap is an understatement.
How much should they be tipping though, any more than $30 and you've crossed the line into resale territory which still isnt bad becuase you still have the reliablity and security of your connect. I know people who dont tip at all. I do get where you're coming from though, if you're going to tip then at least make it enough to show that you appreciate the value that theyre providing you. $5 is less than the tax you're going to pay.

i got a shipping confirmation from finishline and everything. i paid through paypal and they still didnt take my money out my bank account.
strange.

Yea the charges doesn't come on until they shipped the shoe already. Sometimes it doesn't come on until it's delivered. FNL and NDC are known for that. NDC already sent me shipping confirmation and the charges are gone from my account when I checked it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom