Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Oh now you're giving him Bred's, boost up the money a little bit and see if he budges maybe 60-90?

The $50 and Concord's is good, but push it a little bit and see if you can get more, doesn't hurt in trying and you always wanna come up on top.

If he won't budge than take the $50 + Concords.
if thats the case, yes. doing a straight up trade is fair enough, but if homie wants to throw in $50, why not? lol
yeah i'm trying to see if he wants to give me another 20 bucks. thanks for the help, I really appreciate it

And if you will pay it.. Resellers will charge it... Resellers are hustlers not your friends.. They don't owe you anything lol.. You guys seem personally hurt that they are charging astronomical prices.. There are spoiled kids paying those prices... Making that the market price.. If someone charged you 40$ for a dub but you kept going to them.. You lose the right to cry about it.. buyers are allowing this to happen lol

I think more trading using Jordan's as currency with money only to balance trades would fix the game.. It's definitely a start

Last edited:
My pair from END CLOTHING just arrived this morning from FedEx. I never got a call about any customs fees nor did the delivery guy say anything. He just had me sign for the package. So is it safe to say that I'm out of the woods in terms of customs fees?

people have actually been able to order off of eastbay i try to get all the new releases on eastbay since im a gold member and like free shipping but he last release i got of of there was the white cement 3's abt 2 years ago i think

whats the trick? i try adding sizes to my cart as soon as the timer goes down and it wont add them or it says no sizes av or something like that at least abt 1 year ago i gt a timer i dnt even get that any more

Well my PayPal charge to FNL is now complete. Now all I gotta do is wait for Ups to update my tracking info. 

people have actually been able to order off of eastbay i try to get all the new releases on eastbay since im a gold member and like free shipping but he last release i got of of there was the white cement 3's abt 2 years ago i think
whats the trick? i try adding sizes to my cart as soon as the timer goes down and it wont add them or it says no sizes av or something like that at least abt 1 year ago i gt a timer i dnt even get that any more

i had 3 laptops going at once. One finally snuck in an i nabbed a pair. Eastbay can be tricky.

Shouts to dude who posted mobile FNL link. You got me my 2nd size 13 sir. Props to u :smokin

My pair from END CLOTHING just arrived this morning from FedEx. I never got a call about any customs fees nor did the delivery guy say anything. He just had me sign for the package. So is it safe to say that I'm out of the woods in terms of customs fees?

No you can receive a bill in the mail later.

I have in the past.

Last edited:
Hey guys do you know if a UK site charges me a VAT charge and I'm from US, shouldn't they reverse me back $40 if $40 was the VAT charge?

Giving a connect $5-$10? SMH that's not even lunch money. Just think of the amount of money they could potentially make and they only ask for retail from you. I'm sorry but certain releases should mean more money for them. NTers being cheap is an understatement.
How much should they be tipping though, any more than $30 and you've crossed the line into resale territory which still isnt bad becuase you still have the reliablity and security of your connect. I know people who dont tip at all. I do get where you're coming from though, if you're going to tip then at least make it enough to show that you appreciate the value that theyre providing you. $5 is less than the tax you're going to pay.
my homeboy generally gives his connect a $20.
not really bad considering you dont have to worry about lines, waking up early, or any other hassle.

my time is certainly worth more than $20 so i wouldnt mind giving up a $20 for a guaranteed pair of certain releases.
Giving a connect $5-$10? SMH that's not even lunch money. Just think of the amount of money they could potentially make and they only ask for retail from you. I'm sorry but certain releases should mean more money for them. NTers being cheap is an understatement.
How much should they be tipping though, any more than $30 and you've crossed the line into resale territory which still isnt bad becuase you still have the reliablity and security of your connect. I know people who dont tip at all. I do get where you're coming from though, if you're going to tip then at least make it enough to show that you appreciate the value that theyre providing you. $5 is less than the tax you're going to pay.
But why worry about crossing into resale territory? Not saying you are just speaking in general. $10 minimum I'd say. Pay the price your comfortable paying. But as far as only giving $10 on the hyped releases that's crazy IMO.

Just think your working only making $7.50 and then you get a $10 tip when you can take that same pair and put it on CL and make a $110+ tip for the same amount of work.
You guys are both right, I just never feel right about telling people that theyre obligated to spend more money than they agreed to things.

I don't really know the value of the Cool Grey's although they should be in the same area of resell value with the Bred's and Concord's. 

Space Jam's are the only one that would sell for $450+.
I got someone to trade with. Yea Space Jams are the ones he wants, but I would rather trade my cool grey's instead. I offered Concords first, but he already has 2 pairs.

I offered cool grey's for breds. But my question was should I throw money in as well?
Well he's most likely going to decline it..Depends on how much you want the Bred's

1:1 is decent I wouldn't budge.  Unless you really really want the Bred's if they're your grail or something if then possible add $20-30 maybe more?

Back
Top Bottom