Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Oh yeah bro, they definitely sent me a confirmation email. Since the order I sent a few emails, but no answer back. All of a sudden I get a cancelation and a refund from PayPal. So I sent a next email letting him know what I think if them. He said they were off for Christmas and weren't able to keep up with orders. He finally sent me an email back saying he will try and get my size. Lets see how they work I
I hope that he can find them in your size.  I also hope that they don't cancel my order.   I got the conformation email as well.  I did email him to make sure that I ordered from the right shop, the one that ships to the US, he replied back the next day and said that mine would be shipping today and that he would email me the tracking number.  I pray that I get a tracking number in my email today, not a cancellation!!!

They are literally the same freakin thing......
roll.gif

They're the same shoe, with different quality.

Let's go in some details..

CDP 23 came off easily, comfort was like walking in cardboard...

Bred XI heard they did something to make the 23 not come off as easily and more comfortable...

You act as if those guys getting 2-3 "extra" pairs would stop at those #'s even if they could acquire both. I doubt that if they could get their hands on 50-70 pairs at retail, that they would pass them up (if they had that kind of money). The thing with people getting 2-3 pairs is, thats all they can do. They get 2-3 extra people to line up. So the way you are distinguishing resellers... is flawed.
This guy said it the best....

It's not flawed, dudes with stock room type pics are obviously doing this as a primary form of income

Dudes selling 2-3 pairs could or couldn't be but chances are they have a real job and this is extra income to make their pair free or cheap

My logic isn't flawed

You act as if those guys getting 2-3 "extra" pairs would stop at those #'s even if they could acquire both. I doubt that if they could get their hands on 50-70 pairs at retail, that they would pass them up (if they had that kind of money). The thing with people getting 2-3 pairs is, thats all they can do. They get 2-3 extra people to line up. So the way you are distinguishing resellers... is flawed.
This guy said it the best....
It's not flawed, dudes with stock room type pics are obviously doing this as a primary form of income

Dudes selling 2-3 pairs could or couldn't be but chances are they have a real job and this is extra income to make their pair free or cheap

My logic isn't flawed
Yep.

To add to this, you also have the 16 year old who sleeps outside for hours because he has nothing better to do.  Buys a shoe that he needs to get off quick.

Last edited:
Do you guys have abnormal feet? I wear 10.5 and all my sneakers are 10.5 (unless that siZe is gone) in all jordans foam lebrons i wear the same size i dont understand how you people dont mkow what size u wear and keep asking the same stupid oh is it tts question every thread. Go to footlocker and have em measure ur foot because obviously aloy of you dont know your siZe

I am just going to wait until this "fad" for these kids die, just like baseball cards and basketball jerseys. Then I'll swoop in and buy their closets full of DS shoes at reasonable prices because shoes to them won't be the cool thing anymore.

roll.gif

They're the same shoe, with different quality.

Let's go in some details..

CDP 23 came off easily, comfort was like walking in cardboard...

Bred XI heard they did something to make the 23 not come off as easily and more comfortable...
You are right about the 23; Mine is starting to come off now (I wore them like 6 times since they came out)

But comfort I haven't really noticed a difference at all

I am just going to wait until this "fad" for these kids die, just like baseball cards and basketball jerseys. Then I'll swoop in and buy their closets full of DS shoes at reasonable prices because shoes to them won't be the cool thing anymore.
  you gonna be waiting a longggg time lol

My logic isn't flawed

Why do you always act as if you know ALL the resellers personally??? :lol:

Great imagination on this one...

Logic is flawed.... I dont want to start a back an forth argument. I REALLY DON"T... but I just want to point out where it is flawed....

You assume that your "description" encompasses all "bulk resellers"... When it does't....

Your schema of group inclusion is flawed in regards to "re-sellers"...

I am in college, with a 9-5, and I still flip sneakers... you're logic is flawed...

Do you guys have abnormal feet? I wear 10.5 and all my sneakers are 10.5 (unless that siZe is gone) in all jordans foam lebrons i wear the same size i dont understand how you people dont mkow what size u wear and keep asking the same stupid oh is it tts question every thread. Go to footlocker and have em measure ur foot because obviously aloy of you dont know your siZe

Different feet, different sizes, different shoes. There's always a general consensus overall but in the end one persons pair will feel differently than the next person. And I don't know how you went TTS on Lebron 9's

I'm a little worried about my NDC order. It said "shipped" the day after release. But the shipment still hasn't been picked up by UPS. Never had that happen before. Anyone else?

Why do you always act as if you know ALL the resellers personally??? :lol:
Great imagination on this one...
Logic is flawed.... I dont want to start a back an forth argument. I REALLY DON"T... but I just want to point out where it is flawed....
You assume that your "description" encompasses all "bulk resellers"... When it does't....
Your schema of group inclusion is flawed in regards to "re-sellers"...
I am in college, with a 9-5, and I still flip sneakers... you're logic is flawed...

No one cares about you though

Has anybody gotten a pair with ify carbon fiber? I got a pair from FL and one shoe has proper cf but the other has flat, smooth-like carbon fiber with a plastic peeling from it.

Another pair I got has proper cf on both shoes. . .

I'm a little worried about my NDC order. It said "shipped" the day after release. But the shipment still hasn't been picked up by UPS. Never had that happen before. Anyone else?

I'm in the same boat. Frustrating. I understand its the holidays and its taking more time than usual, but I just want an ETA, even if its two weeks from now.

Back
Top Bottom