Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Share my experience of buying AJ 11 BRED at milk-skate, I placed my order 12/24, they sent me

a order confirmation and then cancelled it 12/26.

I asked a friend who lives in France to help me to order, and they gave her an order confirmation

immediately and said will ship the shoes to her within today.

My thought is many EU online stores they fulfill the local demand first and then goes to overseas demand,

I also got a off spring order cancelled couple days ago. 

FNL package on the move again 
grin.gif

Go UPS...
Mine still says "Destination Scan" from 648pm last night.

Might give UPS just to see what's up.

Not that I'm impatient or anything.

The pair I got from NDC got rescheduled to be delivered today instead of tomorrow. :smokin  Happy to finally see it. On the other hand, my pair from FNL got delayed because of weather conditions up in Little Rock, Arkansas. Did anyone else have the kind of problem? Probably down here in Texas or anywhere due south. 
Happened to me too with FNL... Funny thing is, I am visiting my girl in Little Rock right now hahaha. Either way still delayed :smh:

Mine still says "Destination Scan" from 648pm last night.

Might give UPS just to see what's up.

Not that I'm impatient or anything.
Sometimes it won't change from destination scan to on truck for delivery. If they're scheduled for delivery today then you should get them. Happens to me all the time

I feel like I'm the only person who's ups hasn't been updated! Mines still in Indiana supposedly since the 23rd as an origin scan smh
Mine too!
you guys aren't alone.  mine hasn't moved from indiana either, but still says 1 business day left.  hoping it'll get updated all of a sudden tomorrow.  there was some guy just a page back saying his got updated to "out for delivery" out of nowhere

The tracking isn't always current... My Beastbay pair still says "Out for Delivery" but I got them yesterday at Noon (almost 22 hrs ago)

Just got my email shipping confirmation from Hanon. Hadn't heard anything in daaaayyys. Glad they finally got their **** together.

Mod mode off - my sneakersnstuff tracking is kind of funny. Out for delivery before it hits the states :lol:

- Mod mode on.

Just saw a dude on IG selling size 12 Breds and Stealth Foams together for $500! Said he needed them gone ASAP! Needless to say, someone beat me to the punch and scooped them with the quickness >:

Thank you Buffalo...
Walked into Sneakertown off Jefferson yesterday right before the snow hit at 4pm, detoured there while waiting on my La Nova's order.
Owner brings out 9.5 retro XI black/red that got "lost" in the back. I was only person in store.
Copped!
I take it all I've done for people shoewise throughout the year paid off. Karma goes both ways.
:smokin
same thing happened to me in the buffalo galleria footlocker way back in the day on the xxs. same size even. 9.5 got lost in the back. the box was beat up. but they were mine lol
My size too......good for y'all.
The search continues

Must be nice to have international tracking. >:

If you were a shady dude no tracking means you'll get your kicks (most likely) for free because you can dispute it and win with no information to verify you actually received them

I'm sure there was an error. Doubt they'd be that wrong with delivery. Gave me a nice lol this am when I saw out for deliver tho

Back
Top Bottom