Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

i wasnt worried about the tightness of the shoe but those hideous socks doing those OGs a disgrace lol guys rockin leg warmers
What leg warmers?!?
I think they were decent length, everybody is entitled to their own opinion though.

Thanks eltouha for sharing the pictures up there.

Originally Posted by j o 19

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I wonder where people will stand with Air Randy and Mental Kicks in about four months.

THEY WILL STAND RIGHT IN THEIR PAYPAL AND BUY UP HIS GARBAGE
QFT
30t6p3b.gif

AR and MK are probably in the thread right now looking at all the people who are saying they're gonna drop extra money to avoid lines.. with their faces like
devil.gif

Nike(or the stores) are gonna put itself at risk for a lawsuit. They know that people will be camping out for days and the supply will be limited. If they do the same type of release as the Concords last year and people get hurt/killed, they should be sued because they know it will be madness and are basically saying "we don't care that people will die".

Originally Posted by jayem

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

i wasnt worried about the tightness of the shoe but those hideous socks doing those OGs a disgrace lol guys rockin leg warmers
What leg warmers?!?
I think they were decent length, everybody is entitled to their own opinion though.

Thanks eltouha for sharing the pictures up there.

cheers, dude. and hey, no worries with the leg warmers comment. i found it pretty funny tbh. .. they do look a bit like that from that angle (top, down). from the side they only peaked out a touch.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by rmK

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by jayem

You know you can't come in here without posting a picture. *just kidding*

We've got about 9months to make connects, make it count.

arm twisted... taken today
20120313001.jpg

smile.gif

loosen them joints up!!!
nerd.gif
That's how we wore XIs back in the day. Tight lacing. 
pimp.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Honestly, it's way to early to be thinking about these.

I'm still on the Stealth 10's!

eyes.gif
Stealth X's are weak. Should have released shadows. 
Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

It's gonna riots all over the DMV for these. My 01's are still fresh but I'm ready.

You ain't even lying
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Honestly, it's way to early to be thinking about these.

I'm still on the Stealth 10's!

eyes.gif
Stealth X's are weak. Should have released shadows. 
Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

It's gonna riots all over the DMV for these. My 01's are still fresh but I'm ready.

You ain't even lying
30t6p3b.gif

Very weak, and riots across the US not just the DMV

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

Im keeping a pair of concords to trade for these if I cant get em

I'll get you a pair and you can trade me your Concords! It's like 8+ months away and I aint even jokin!
smile.gif

I can't wait for these, but it's way too far out to be thinking about these. Will venture back into the thread around november

my least favorite colorway but at least now people will be selling ogs and cdp's for decent prices.gonna try to scoop a couple of those!

Back
Top Bottom