Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

No colombias
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I hope we still have pre orders by the time these come out

I would be really happy to see a ton of 2001 playoff XI's show up in the marketplace now that theyre confirmed
smile.gif

them 2001's are practically unwearable..... your best bet is to go with these that are going to drop in December !  Unless you just like your shoes to sit and rot in a box so that you can look at them once a month ! 
devil.gif

planning to get 2 pairs, 1 for me, 1 to trade for the concord 11. is it possible to trade it straight up? 

Hey, guess what I'm planing to do, I'm planning on copping these bad boys early (at like 260 or more), and probably on release date. If I don't intend to cop pon release date then I will just cop online again (which I hope I'll be able to).

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

I would be really happy to see a ton of 2001 playoff XI's show up in the marketplace now that theyre confirmed
smile.gif

them 2001's are practically unwearable..... your best bet is to go with these that are going to drop in December !  Unless you just like your shoes to sit and rot in a box so that you can look at them once a month ! 
devil.gif
The hell are you talking about..... I rock 01 XIs and hell even OGs all the time man! 11s don't crack, crumble etc, and sole seperation is an easy fix with shoe goo

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Hey, guess what I'm planing to do, I'm planning on copping these bad boys early (at like 260 or more), and probably on release date. If I don't intend to cop pon release date then I will just cop online again (which I hope I'll be able to).

Hope you get your pair and finally replace those terrible fake breds in your avy 
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

smile.gif

them 2001's are practically unwearable.....
indifferent.gif
 Nice joke.

smile.gif

if the price is right ill cop the 01's instead
pimp.gif

Mad they didnt rerelease the colOmbias but these will do
smile.gif
.. Think the hype on these will be worse than the concords

Originally Posted by Photo

People will die.

Why would you even speak that into existence? 
Mods/Admins should really make a rule against these kinds of posts. A warning, ban, or something because EVERY new thread for a release involves 20-25 jack %%#@+ running around saying "someone will be killed!". Thats nothing to wait around anticipating December for fam. Some people sound more hyped for the unfortunate news reports rather than the sneakers themselves. Its not funny and its not contributing at all to the thread, so why even post? 

Originally Posted by Cadwallader

I really think they should've went with the columbias. I won't be copping either way, it just seems too soon for these. Call me crazy, but I'm willing to bet that these will be a hell of a lot easier to cop than concords were this past  year. The hypebeast have been fed. This colorway isn't in high demand. People still have their CDPs (I see them ALL THE TIME in great condition). This may be the first Holiday XI release that will be easily attainable at retail price, but as always the hype will build.........starting here.
laugh.gif
  Yea, ok buddy.  Just as an example of the hype for these, this thread is moving up at least 1 page a day, in March, the kicks don't even drop until near Christmas. 

This is probably the most hyped colorway of the XI.  It seems that recently the Concords have been getting a lot of hype but I always remember people hyping the black/reds way more than the Concords.

It would be nice if you are right though. 

Darn im going to miss this release!
mad.gif

I'm getting sent away to a rehab for a year by my P.O. this Wednesday for violating probation and I will Miss Every Release this year!  
frown.gif

This one I will be most upset about though I really wanted the Bred XI'!

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Darn im going to miss this release!
mad.gif

I'm getting sent away to a rehab for a year by my P.O. this Wednesday for violating probation and I will Miss Every Release this year!  
frown.gif

This one I will be most upset about though I really wanted the Bred XI'!

Damn bro, that sucks!
Can you give someone money to hold to purchase them so you can have the pair on hold till you get back?

Back
Top Bottom