Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Originally Posted by Cadwallader

I really think they should've went with the columbias. I won't be copping either way, it just seems too soon for these. Call me crazy, but I'm willing to bet that these will be a hell of a lot easier to cop than concords were this past  year. The hypebeast have been fed. This colorway isn't in high demand. People still have their CDPs (I see them ALL THE TIME in great condition). This may be the first Holiday XI release that will be easily attainable at retail price, but as always the hype will build.........starting here.

I think they might be easier to get, because Nike/JB might be forced to change their release approach with all the bad press they received for the Concords.

Originally Posted by beh235

Re-sellers in here digust me. I hope y'all get shut out.

I don't think they will, but with their ridiculous prices the shoes will sit for a while.

I know too many people who prefer these over any color..... i'm pretty sure these will be more hyped than the concords around here

been waiting for these since my daughter's mom messed me up in not getting the CDP package a few years back 
mad.gif

been waiting for these since my daughter's mom messed me up in not getting the CDP package a few years back 
mad.gif

mad.gif

Originally Posted by CherryJ23

mad.gif
info on the avy bro

Complainers, whiners, gripers, and moaners state your hopes, dreams, issues, problems or whatever you want to see in the 2012 black red 11s now since production hasnt started yet. maybe they could listen...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Complainers, whiners, gripers, and moaners state your hopes, dreams, issues, problems or whatever you want to see in the 2012 black red 11s now since production hasnt started yet. maybe they could listen...
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

I want to see the same features that were on the 2001 and 2008 CDP versions: Black patent leather, black upper mesh, white midsole, red translucent sole (a varsity red one), red jumpman facing to the right on both sides and on the tounges, real carbon fiber, and of course, the white "Jumpman Jordan" print and the white 23 spacing on the back that won't rub off easily. Make these Breds as beautiful as the 2009 Space Jams (but don't make them with a clear sole). Aight JB!

Originally Posted by jordanize84

laugh.gif

I want to see the same features that were on the 2001 and 2008 CDP versions: Black patent leather, black upper mesh, white midsole, red translucent sole (a varsity red one), red jumpman facing to the right on both sides and on the tounges, real carbon fiber, and of course, the white "Jumpman Jordan" print and the white 23 spacing on the back that won't rub off easily. Make these Breds as beautiful as the 2009 Space Jams (but don't make them with a clear sole). Aight JB!

No.
Make them like this and I'll be good.

OG Bred 11's

air-jordan-11-og-blk-rd.jpg

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by Photo

People will die.

Why would you even speak that into existence? 
Mods/Admins should really make a rule against these kinds of posts. A warning, ban, or something because EVERY new thread for a release involves 20-25 jack %%#@+ running around saying "someone will be killed!". Thats nothing to wait around anticipating December for fam. Some people sound more hyped for the unfortunate news reports rather than the sneakers themselves. Its not funny and its not contributing at all to the thread, so why even post? 

Because it's the truth.  

I'm copping these for $250 when my shops get these in early. I don't wanna deal with the Concords fiasco again.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Sneekaz wrote:

laugh.gif

No.
Make them like this and I'll be good.

OG Bred 11's

air-jordan-11-og-blk-rd.jpg

ooooh lord have mercy them ogs are overweight. since the cdps to 2011 concords they are anorexic now
laugh.gif
make em eat!

Had a chance to buy 3 concords last year and only got 2. For sure getting as many of these as I can!

get some og's on your feet and these wont even be on your radar, besides outsole, uppers and everything else quality wise they just arent comfy. maybe if i go up a half size and double insole these will be nice.

Originally Posted by east99

Originally Posted by beh235

Re-sellers in here digust me. I hope y'all get shut out.

I don't think they will, but with their ridiculous prices the shoes will sit for a while.

I know too many people who prefer these over any color..... i'm pretty sure these will be more hyped than the concords around here
Nah. I think the hype is increased by those newly interested in shoes that don't know any better. The concords were always the problem color. That the color that EVERYONE knew and wanted even if they didn't buy sneakers regularly. This time around for the blk/reds might be a different story because of last year. JB knows that holidays + jordan XI = unnecessary hype. The last time these released individually, there were PLENTY to go around. They were more in stores even in January (as they were a Holiday 2001 release). Since all these dumb kids buy everything, it's worse now. Blk/Red was popular but never as popular as concords.

Back
Top Bottom