Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Wow.

That difference is unbelievable!!!

30t6p3b.gif

Wanna see a difference?
'96 Bred XIs (outside cut)

9ab366d614ac9c8461363b4bf8c0c4165f0b2cb7_r.jpg

Now...look at the inside cut on the shoe...it's higher than any level of cut on ANY retro (2001,CDP). The inside patent leather cut is literally at least 3 inches high. Ignore the Toddler pair (planning for the future
laugh.gif
)

26a364f511089bf36f393357fd22c53e6897e55e_r.jpg

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by east99

Originally Posted by beh235

Re-sellers in here digust me. I hope y'all get shut out.

I don't think they will, but with their ridiculous prices the shoes will sit for a while.

I know too many people who prefer these over any color..... i'm pretty sure these will be more hyped than the concords around here
Nah. I think the hype is increased by those newly interested in shoes that don't know any better. The concords were always the problem color. That the color that EVERYONE knew and wanted even if they didn't buy sneakers regularly. This time around for the blk/reds might be a different story because of last year. JB knows that holidays + jordan XI = unnecessary hype. The last time these released individually, there were PLENTY to go around. They were more in stores even in January (as they were a Holiday 2001 release). Since all these dumb kids buy everything, it's worse now. Blk/Red was popular but never as popular as concords.

hype has increased crazy with the Space Jams, not so much for the CG's and it sky rocketed with the Concords. The Black/Red ones will be crazier. I know too many folks who didn't get the CDP XIs and here in the bay, cats praise the Black/Red XIs over any colorway. it's gonna be mayhem....
devil.gif

Originally Posted by ironman78

While I was cleaning my garage the other day I found these..

Ok guys.. don't flame I KNOW they are fakes,
tongue.gif
I got them 7 years or so ago, bought from a former friend. When I realized they were fake, I stored them in the garage.. I've been meaning to get the legit ones.. I hope I can even with all these sneaker craze going on and these scum resellers.. This is such a beautiful shoe..

DO NOT POST FAKES IN ANY FORUM....

07036444199c944f67ff3924f098caf26431891e_r.gif

Thankfully my homie sold me one of his last pairs that he bought back in '01....was too nervous to take them out the box so I did a quick snap and right into my closet they go...
laugh.gif

Only thing yellowing is the tissue paper, everything else is good.
pimp.gif

Still debating to at least get a 2012 pair....

Originally Posted by OG2345

Thankfully my homie sold me one of his last pairs that he bought back in '01....was too nervous to take them out the box so I did a quick snap and right into my closet they go...
laugh.gif

Only thing yellowing is the tissue paper, everything else is good.
pimp.gif

Still debating to at least get a 2012 pair....

Too fresh man!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I'm pretty sure JB learned its lesson with the CDP's and will step up the quality on this release (at least I hope so).

They know you guys will buy them no matter how crappy they make them. It's not going to get better and even if it does you will pay BIG TIME.

i personally like the concords and space jams more than the breds. But seriously after seeing all the photos on NT they are really growing on me. I've decided not to buy any more shoes until these release for the holiday season!

The only way I'm buying them is if they have the patent cut, white lining, bright red soles, and overall shape and quality of the originals. In other words, I will be passing.

Originally Posted by blco02

The only way I'm buying them is if they have the patent cut, white lining, bright red soles, and overall shape and quality of the originals. In other words, I will be passing.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom