Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

More than half of the people in line for these are only buying because they want to fit in and it will be the norm come that time of the year.

Sucks for the people who really appreciate the history and design of the shoe have to go through hell to get them.

I mean I saw some people during the Concords calling them "White Space Jams".

If my heart didn't cringe a bit..
30t6p3b.gif

With that said, we still have 7+ months till RD and each month, more hype will build.

So for everyone, including myself, that is copping these, just be careful and hope you get a pair.

Whether these or the Columbia's (or both) release, I will try to cop, knowing it will be harder than selling water to a fish.

FutureDHughes wrote:
They been releasing the 11s since 2009 2008, I doubt they'll change it this year.
It's only been a few years since these dropped and people acting like its been forever. But then again they gotta feed the hypebeasts who weren't in the game then.
Personally I was really looking forward to the Columbias over another pair of these. 

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Man, what happened to the Columbias? I don't need these. My least favorite XI colorway. I might just cop one pair just to have. JB still playing games...

This, cept im not copping. Don't like the color. Hopefully this means either the Space Jams or Cool Greys next year, because I really want those
Once they retro all the mids (probably next year), I'm hoping they will re-retro, starting with Space Jams.

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

think I am good with my CDP, I know quality is heinous, but I don't feel like lining up

If the quality is better than the CDP's then it might be worth your while, save your feet some pain from those cardboard kicks...

no probs with my cdp11s but ill always take a fresh pair so this release is a cop x2 for me
happy.gif

It's gonna be another crazy release here in Diego
30t6p3b.gif

I'm crossing my fingers and toes that I can get at least a pair

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by Zyzz

2 posts? ok
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Headshot.
laugh.gif
It's always the guy with low post counts that drop the "insider/exclusive" news.
I have no reason to lie, clown. That's what somebody that very well could know told me. Like I said, maybe he didn't get his facts right- he could have misinterpreted something or just botched the story, but this is someone that knows MJ himself and makes a living selling sneakers. Losers like you who come at everyone are the reason this board has fallen off since 2008 or so- when I used to lurk these forums.

Originally Posted by whodatiz

Originally Posted by spizike231

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Headshot.
laugh.gif
It's always the guy with low post counts that drop the "insider/exclusive" news.
I have no reason to lie, clown. That's what somebody that very well could know told me. Like I said, maybe he didn't get his facts right- he could have misinterpreted something or just botched the story, but this is someone that knows MJ himself and makes a living selling sneakers. Losers like you who come at everyone are the reason this board has fallen off since 2008 or so- when I used to lurk these forums.

You sure that somebody who knows MJ really confirmed that? You heard from a reliable source that the Columbias and Breds are dropping as a pack?

Originally Posted by jordanize84

laugh.gif

You sure that somebody who knows MJ really confirmed that? You heard from a reliable source that the Columbias and Breds are dropping as a pack?

Trust me, leave it as a "rumor" for now.
No need to get your hopes up bro.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Didn't hear anything about a pack. I just asked the guy why the Columbia's weren't coming out (after I saw this thread) and he said they were still going to be released. I know JB likes to milk XI releases so I asked about the breds and the dude said both pairs of sneakers will be released this year. This was in March so I have no idea if anything has changed since then, but the guy seemed pretty pretty sure about what he was saying. Once again, this guy is someone that very well could know (as he is in the business and knows MJ on first name basis), but he is human like the rest of us and could have misinterpreted something or JB's plans could change. I was hoping for Columbia's this year so I'm remaining cautiously optimistic.

The Breds were confirmed as this year's holiday on March 8, on what particular day in March did you hear him say the Columbias was coming out?

I heard the bred / columbia pack is releasing when the laney / grape v pack
eyes.gif
what's with you people and your obsessions with packs Nike isn't dropping a pack when they can mass produce and milk us for every penny slowly over time

The Breds were confirmed as this year's holiday on March 8, on what particular day in March did you hear him say the Columbias was coming out?

A couple of days later. Damn, last time I post any potential news on this damn site

Now so far it's been confirmed that the Breds are dropping this year. Earlier this year I've been reading posts about Bred 11's dropping this year and posts about the Columbia 11's dropping this year then suddenly I hearing that there's a Breds/Columbias pack dropping this year and this it's been kind of complicating. I can't seem to think why anybody would think that both shoes would release on the same day during the Holiday season particularly in the same year! We'll to me that's just non-sense. By all means, if it had been confirmed, then great but if it hasn't been confirmed then don't get your panties up in a bunch bragging about it. To me, we would just go along with what's been planned wether it would change or not.
And as it seems, the Breds will be the only 11's that's been confirmed to release this year (however, I do think the Columbias should have been confirmed instead of the Breds). So I guess the Columbias would have to release next year!!!

There was a recent post on Nikes twitter account (from a poster not Nike) complaining that these 11s are going to be priced at $200 vs. the $180.

A couple of days later. Damn, last time I post any potential news on this damn site

Just ignore this dude .....he was rocking fakes in his avy until people called him out on it all credible info is appreciated

Originally Posted by ducktales

There was a recent post on Nikes twitter account (from a poster not Nike) complaining that these 11s are going to be priced at $200 vs. the $180.

This.
$200 for a "GR" model is kinda steep, even for the 11.

Back
Top Bottom