Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

hella hype i already have my pair locked down for $20 above retail. I'm gonna see if i can lock down another pair to keep on ice.

Originally Posted by brennanizm

After all that he started showing me the expected stock list on the computer, as well as an email from his district manager that said JB is planning on dropping the Columbias around the same time as the Bred XI. I had been hearing that for awhile, but chalked it up as rumor, however it's getting more and more legs everyday. That email also said they will QS the Columbias, unless JB changes it up. Just thought I'd share that info with ya'll.

ol rly?????

my CDP breds just came in.. and gott damn they fit better than the concords.. but im still looking forward to the 2012's. I will post pics in a bit on WDYWT and pickups

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by brennanizm

After all that he started showing me the expected stock list on the computer, as well as an email from his district manager that said JB is planning on dropping the Columbias around the same time as the Bred XI. I had been hearing that for awhile, but chalked it up as rumor, however it's getting more and more legs everyday. That email also said they will QS the Columbias, unless JB changes it up. Just thought I'd share that info with ya'll.

ol rly?????

Hmm...
I'll believe it when I see it.

I hope this release isn't hectic like the previous releases, but thats a false hope

Glad I have my '01 pair

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

my CDP breds just came in.. and gott damn they fit better than the concords.. but im still looking forward to the 2012's. I will post pics in a bit on WDYWT and pickups

CDP's fitting well...this is rare...my CDP's were extremely uncomfortable and felt at least a 1/2 size smaller than all my other 11's...my concords were way more comfortable...

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

CDP's fitting well...this is rare...my CDP's were extremely uncomfortable and felt at least a 1/2 size smaller than all my other 11's...my concords were way more comfortable...
This x1000. The CDP XIs are the absolute worst pair of Jordans I've ever owned, and I sold those immediately. The patent leather on the left shoe was almost nonexistent. 

They should QS 11's whenever they release them from now on. People who are truly interested in jordans will be able to get the knowledge and know the history of jordan 11 releases and will be prepared. This will partially eliminate resellers and those who suddenly got interested in j's and built hype for the white and cool grey space jams the last 2 years....

Originally Posted by stc153393

They should QS 11's whenever they release them from now on. People who are truly interested in jordans will be able to get the knowledge and know the history of jordan 11 releases and will be prepared. This will partially eliminate resellers and those who suddenly got interested in j's and built hype for the white and cool grey space jams the last 2 years....

lol, a secret sale kind of thing? This could work maybe 8 years ago but not with the internet facebook twitter and all the other stuff. Things get passed around in seconds. Doesnt matter if its a QS or not, it would still be hard as **** to get a pair.

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

hella hype i already have my pair locked down for $20 above retail. I'm gonna see if i can lock down another pair to keep on ice.
$20 above retail is a really sweet deal. I would grab multiple pairs at that price. I don't mind paying a little bit more to avoid the chaos. Got lucky last year with the Concords on nikestore.com. I will definitely have to put in some work this year.

Originally Posted by stc153393

yea great logic

eyes.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

^Nice pickup you got there. Those are hella fresh Bred 11's!
pimp.gif

I'd buy those anyday instead of the upcoming release. 01's are worth every cent of your money. 
pimp.gif

Broke my 01s out the other day...think I'll hunt down another pair of those and if anything grab these as trade bait.

Still kinda disappointed that the columbias are not dropping this year but ill welcome these with open (wallet?) arms lol. Time to break out the riot gear!

so ive heard from multiple sources that columbias and black/reds this year? since there is no info on the columbias im guessing if it did happen it would be a QS on them or not at all. im hoping for the black/red lows instead of the mids but thats just me probably

Back
Top Bottom