Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

^ agreed

if i can find a ds og or 01 sz 12 ill be good on these 12's xi's & that would give my current 01's a very needed rest

It's ridiculous how nice those 01's look. That crappy cell phone pic looks better than anything I've seen so far for this release upcoming.

'01 side profile I took yesterday for comparison.

:nthat:

Kits gonna be crazy but Idk if it's gonna be as hectic as the concords..what ya think?

I think it will be just as crazy if not more than the concords at this point. Now there are a bunch more people hyped on copping every j that comes out since the concords hype and what other than a XI coming out in Dec that happens to be the popular Bred XI to cause MAJOR HYPE. I expect major lines/camping, websites crashing etc. And I'm not trying to add to the hype, I'm just telling it how it is.

Another thing, what sort of small change will they do to distinguish the differences between all the bred xi's now? The only thing I can think of is maybe the carbon plate will be all black?

Last edited:
I think it will be just as crazy if not more than the concords at this point. Now there are a bunch more people hyped on copping every j that comes out since the concords hype and what other than a XI coming out in Dec that happens to be the popular Bred XI to cause MAJOR HYPE. I expect major lines/camping, websites crashing etc. And I'm not trying to add to the hype, I'm just telling it how it is.
Another thing, what sort of small change will they do to distinguish the differences between all the bred xi's now? The only thing I can think of is maybe the carbon plate will be all black?

I def think it will be more crazy then the concords...Hype has only grown since both the Concord release and Galaxy Foam, plus it is my opinion that the black red XI's are the most sought after XI, people that dont even like Xi, like the black and red joints lol

I can't believe people are still that thirsty to have these early, that they would go anywhere near these early pairs.

Laughable...you can't stunt with early release shoes. That's the difference between us and you. You buy J's to stunt, we buy them because we like them. That's probably why you can't wait for a real pair on RD. Because you just gotta stunt. LOL. Whatever, that's like showing up to a Ferrari meet in a Civic with Lamborghini doors. Can't exactly stunt with that s h i t. I guess you're the only one in here that didn't learn from last year. Normally I'd tell you to stay in school, but you obviously wouldn't pay attention anyway.

Gonna stunt on you and that other fool lmao dont be mad cause my js gonna be fresh.....you talking all that smack and you prob wont even be able to score a pair on release day.

OK i saw the video and even though i have decided to not buy the shoes that video proves nothing. How is it a site can sell a sneaker 5-6 months ahead of the real release date and the sneakers be so identical to the released shoe from Nike almost down to the T with a few minor flaws. I think they are either B grades or factory rejects of early runs -- I don't think they are fake and hence why the errors -- If a factory inspector caught the JOQDAN thing all the runs with that will be thrown out and or sold under the table to MS. Just what i think I'm not in denial since im no longer buying them but thats just what i think cause nike did start production on the sneakers already and now MS is selling them why not sell them earlier or later why started right when production started.

Because Nike doesn't own the factories. The workers have access to the materials to make what they want. They were producing space jams last year that had parts the 09s didn't even have under the insole and the soles were icy like they were made the day before. Flight club won't even take these shoes. That's how this whole thing started. Hell, slam dunk space even admitted that these shoes were made last year and marqueesole admitted on this very message board that most sites were selling fakes. What's funny about that is that a dude on ************* showed pics comparing his store bought true blue 3s to his marquee sole pairs and they were way off. They boxes didn't even use the same colors and the leathers were different. Every early release site out there has dirt on their name. Whether it be the milky toe concords, the "promo" sample cdp 3s and 4s that suddenly showed up in full size runs 3 years after the release, or those random restocks of ray allen 13s or space jams.

In case yall forgot

http://www.solesupremacy.com/2011/08/21210.html

italipino23 and coldcity, we already proved him wrong. Let's just leave it alone, dude is a straight clown.
Back to what this thread was about, the SHOES.
Gotta love how the 2001 retros we're put together really good. I still have 2 pairs 1 pair myself. If I don't get a pair come RD, I won't be mad. Actually trying to find an O.G pair but haven't been successful yet.

This. I just need a pair of OGs and I'm good. Another pair of 2001s couldn't hurt either. As much as I like the Concords and Cool Grey's, these and Space Jams are just a step above on my list of XI's.

don't even bother going out to the malls or stores to get these....just go online and try your luck because it's going to be stupid out there

I have a strong feeling I'm gonna end up paying a reseller for these...oh well...I was able to cop the military ivs, cool grey xiis, and playoff xiis at retail. Since I'm expecting to end up paying probably double for these, I better get the black ivs on black friday for retail or imma be bitter.

This is going to be like ground hogs day

Dudes are going to complain about the patent leather cut and quality, not sure what people expect after the SJs, CGs and Concords :smh:
Dudes will buy early anyway, because they think they're immune to the "gray area" Jordans and don't want the hassle
We will get the OG and 01 pics and people will say they don't need these
We will get people asking how do these fit
We will get the how limited are these questions
People will nitpick every last pic angle taken
People will complain about JB not making enough and raising prices, while having declining quality

It's going to be a looooooooooong four months

This is going to be like ground hogs day
Dudes are going to complain about the patent leather cut and quality, not sure what people expect after the SJs, CGs and Concords :smh:
Dudes will buy early anyway, because they think they're immune to the "gray area" Jordans and don't want the hassle
We will get the OG and 01 pics and people will say they don't need these
We will get people asking how do these fit
We will get the how limited are these questions
People will nitpick every last pic angle taken
People will complain about JB not making enough and raising prices, while having declining quality
It's going to be a looooooooooong four months

some other notable things you missed...new members coming asking when/where/what time they release, people ask what ndc means, people cry about missing out, after complaining about jb price someone pays 400 after missing out

im very impressed with these early pics, it might change later on down the road but these look nice, now are they worth the craziness? no.

Back
Top Bottom