Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

i bet they pull the switch a roo & make a totally different pull out box.... remember the fake makers having blk/red xi on fleabay with the same box as the sj's when they droipped in 09' .... i bet jb remembers & wants to do something totally different

When they said these would be re-retroing this year I was excited but at the same time I would be out of town, well going back home visiting my family in Alabama for the Christmas holidays when these drop and my connect would still be in Colorado and I didn't feel like trying to slave to get these when I was at home. I randomly found a pair of 2001 Breds in good condition so I'm taking this Christmas off and just relax with my family.
glasses.gif

When they said these would be re-retroing this year I was excited but at the same time I would be out of town, well going back home visiting my family in Alabama for the Christmas holidays when these drop and my connect would still be in Colorado and I didn't feel like trying to slave to get these when I was at home. I randomly found a pair of 2001 Breds in good condition so I'm taking this Christmas off and just relax with my family. 8)

That's what's up

are you wearing the shoes or the box? Minor details that WILL NOT affect the sales..theyll besold out even if they are in walamrt grocery bag....so keep on debating while we move closer to the register

You must have lost your caps lock button. Here's a few articles saying there isn't a special box:
http://counterkicks.com/2012/07/eve...air-jordan-11-retro-bred-release-as-of-today/
http://theclosetcollectors.com/blog/2012-air-jordan-retro-11-xi-bred-holiday-new-images/
No box, but special inserts.

Don't ever quote The Closet Collector on here again dude, he gets all his pairs from Air Randy, SDS aka SizeLegend, and places like that. As far as what you said, do you work for Nike? no. Do these blogs work for Nike? No. The early Concords didn't come in the special box, neither to these. We have NO IDEA what these shoes are going to be packaged in because there is still 5 MONTHS until release. PLEASE stop listening to these dumbass sneaker blogs, because they have just as much knowledge as the average Joe.

Got a cool story (kind of long)

So, I started cleaning my closet seeing what I could sell to get some money for this release. I met a dude on Craigslist that traded me my Cool Grey XI's and CDP XX's for a pair of Jordan IV White and cement and Cavs.

Relisted the shoes here on NT and met a dude that traded JUST the white and cements for some Concords.

Sold the Concords to my buddy for $275 and took $100 out of my own pocket and picked up some DS 01 Breds!!

Man, I'm so happy.

Thanks for your guys advice, I almost pulled the trigger on a trade for some cdp XI's for my Cavs and cash. Glad I waited out. I'm trynna sell my Cav's (sz 9 :tongue:) now to have some money for the December release. Now, if I can't get them, I won't be too disappointed.

Cool thing is that I don't have a ton of money. So when I'm flipping shoes, it doesn't hit my pocket but the occasional s&h charges.

When they said these would be re-retroing this year I was excited but at the same time I would be out of town, well going back home visiting my family in Alabama for the Christmas holidays when these drop and my connect would still be in Colorado and I didn't feel like trying to slave to get these when I was at home. I randomly found a pair of 2001 Breds in good condition so I'm taking this Christmas off and just relax with my family. 8)

they look like they are in great condition.

Got a cool story (kind of long)
So, I started cleaning my closet seeing what I could sell to get some money for this release. I met a dude on Craigslist that traded me my Cool Grey XI's and CDP XX's for a pair of Jordan IV White and cement and Cavs.
Relisted the shoes here on NT and met a dude that traded JUST the white and cements for some Concords.
Sold the Concords to my buddy for $275 and took $100 out of my own pocket and picked up some DS 01 Breds!!
Man, I'm so happy.
Thanks for your guys advice, I almost pulled the trigger on a trade for some cdp XI's for my Cavs and cash. Glad I waited out. I'm trynna sell my Cav's (sz 9
tongue.gif
) now to have some money for the December release. Now, if I can't get them, I won't be too disappointed.
Cool thing is that I don't have a ton of money. So when I'm flipping shoes, it doesn't hit my pocket but the occasional s&h charges.
You probably did the best thing by buying a 2001 pair. Very comfortable and durable and don't have to be out there in line waiting for these!

Seems like with the upcoming release people are letting go of their 01s and OGs like hotcakes. Been able to find a couple of good deals. Was able add another pare to my collection so if I strike out come Christmastime I won't sweat a thing.

Last edited:
Seems like with the upcoming release people are letting go of their 01s and OGs like hotcakes. Been able to find a couple of good deals. Was able add another pare to my collection so if I strike out come Christmastime I won't sweat a thing.

Nice x2!! I just finally found my first pair of OG's and should be getting them in a few days. So now I got a pair of DS OG's, DS 01, and my worn 01 pair. Won't worry too much this christmas either

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom