Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

maaaaaan im def on these. sold my 01s because i had faith that the newer ones would compete... pics havent let me down 1 bit.
 :stoneface: ...Not sure if serious...? Pics are pics. Quality will SUCK compared to '01s. That's a fact that doesn't need pictures to be believed.

The patent alone is thin & plastic feeling, same as the '09 Jams & '10 CG's. Not even a facsimile of the '95/6 or '00/1 pairs. Sounds like straight hype to me.

You're gonna want your '01s back after you scoop these orange-peeled joints that will likely be worse than the CDPs, if that's possible.

Those pics above of the OGs^^ THAT's where it's AT! Rock those proud, boyz. SICK.

son, ive been around for a long, long time. let ME be happy with what makes ME happy.
ive had my fill of yellowed patent leather, orange glue and yellowed midsoles. that feeling you get when your shoes crumbled under your very weight.

OG means nothing to me at this point. Id rather have shoes that have fresher materials that can last me for another few years. Have fun with your 20 year old glue bonds and materials.

Complete DS 00-01 Collection w/DMPs I used to have. Dont miss it one bit

son, ive been around for a long, long time. let ME be happy with what makes ME happy.
ive had my fill of yellowed patent leather, orange glue and yellowed midsoles. that feeling you get when your shoes crumbled under your very weight.
OG means nothing to me at this point. Id rather have shoes that have fresher materials that can last me for another few years. Have fun with your 20 year old glue bonds and materials.

Gotta love jordan face boxes. :smokin Still got all the others or sold them as well?

^^^ sold them all. i searched YEARS to get that collection but felt empty after I had it all because I KNEW if i wore them, they wouldnt be the same.

My prized possession was the Columbia XIs... took me forever to find a minimally yellow pair. Patiently waiting for a retro so i can grab a few.

with such a special release you need to do it the old school way! Preorder via telephone a week prior to the release and pay in advance. Did the last 3 years and it always worked out! Plus you get to know the guys at the store better and since they know that you are a sneaker head, you are at the number 1 spot! Can not wait to tell you now how I did this year again!

Yeah, let me get on doing things the old school way! Oh wait... yeah it's not 2002, stores don't take pre-orders anymore. And if you find one that does, no doubt it's a mom and pop place that will charge you through the teeth to preorder and hold a pair.

maaaaaan im def on these. sold my 01s because i had faith that the newer ones would compete... pics havent let me down 1 bit.
 :stoneface: ...Not sure if serious...? Pics are pics. Quality will SUCK compared to '01s. That's a fact that doesn't need pictures to be believed.

The patent alone is thin & plastic feeling, same as the '09 Jams & '10 CG's. Not even a facsimile of the '95/6 or '00/1 pairs. Sounds like straight hype to me.

You're gonna want your '01s back after you scoop these orange-peeled joints that will likely be worse than the CDPs, if that's possible.

Those pics above of the OGs^^ THAT's where it's AT! Rock those proud, boyz. SICK.

tell us why your mad

u mad?

dont buy them, they are earlu release obvously. if your gonna spend $300+ then might as well wait til a week or two before release

Yeah, let me get on doing things the old school way! Oh wait... yeah it's not 2002, stores don't take pre-orders anymore. And if you find one that does, no doubt it's a mom and pop place that will charge you through the teeth to preorder and hold a pair.

Germany is still old school in some ways and that is what I like about them! It's just so bureucratic, everything has its place and is kept no matter how old school it is! You just need to hit the right moment!

More pics (sorry if already posted)....

^^^ new pics dont look as good as the others :lol:

Thought the same thing, but what's funny is that, these are "filtered" to make them look better, when in fact, the ones that actually look better are the natural pics.

Go figure :lol:

Nonetheless, I'm 1000% vested in this release, because I can't justify spending $500+ on the exact same looking pair, that might have sole separation in the future.

Of course on the other hand, if the black/red 13's don't come remotely close to the 2004 retro, then it would be a no go for me.

I have exceptions :tongue:

Last edited:
I'd buy the Lows, should they ever drop but the only reason I'd go for a pair of  the 2012s is to take a few pics with my OG's & '01s, then off em & get somethin I'll keep to wear. The low patent cut, oversized 23 & reverse Jumpman on the left continues to degrade an otherwise perfect shoe. My fav XI and one of my top 3 fav shoes of all time, right behind Blk/Infra VIs but no point in messin with the madness beyond the 'net in my living room when I can already rock far-superior quality versions.

Buying a shoe just to take a pic of them?

^^^ new pics dont look as good as the others :lol:

Thought the same thing, but what's funny is that, these are "filtered" to make them look better, when in fact, the ones that actually look better are the natural pics.

Go figure :lol:

Nonetheless, I'm 1000% vested in this release, because I can't justify spending $500+ on the exact same looking pair, that might have sole separation in the future.

Of course on the other hand, if the black/red 13's don't come remotely close to the 2004 retro, then it would be a no go for me.

I have exceptions :tongue:

100% agreed

Wow, those pics up there are looking good. :D (Previous page not the one posted here)

Just be consistent JB.

Last edited:
need these joints now ,originals are now just collectors , my big bro doing  a 7 year bid gets out in Nov , would love to have these for him as a welcome home gift , im not a big online guy , more of a store shop guy , anybody got info the 2012 joints right now official  online site for sale ?

need these joints now ,originals are now just collectors , my big bro doing  a 7 year bid gets out in Nov , would love to have these for him as a welcome home gift , im not a big online guy , more of a store shop guy , anybody got info the 2012 joints right now official  online site for sale ?

ebay ....if you think the one out now are the official ones

You want to actually wear your sneakers :nerd:

Bred IV's, Bred XI's, Stealth foams and either the olives or the cool grey IX's man this christmas is gonna be dope!
pimp.gif

I'm impressed with the new photos, I have to admit. '11 Concords 23 heeltab is sort of shiny also. I'd rather have it shiny than faded. Starting to slowly move away from the fence 8)

Last edited:

good point bigj505, totaly agree with u :smile:
OGs or even the 2001 pairs are not 100% safe to be worn right now. i guess just for the sentimental value, brings back old memories.
me personally wouldnt rock them anymore.

quality not as good as the old days? so what, it is what it is..i dont care. we're living in the 'not so good quality Js' era and im not complaining.
and im sure ill rock the 2012 ones like crazy :D

PS : nice complete 00/01 XI set bro!

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Back
Top Bottom