Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I hope this wont be like the release of the concords if so I might try online or go another year without some 11s.

^^ i believe (for some odd reason) these will be produced in far bigger numbers than the concords...for some reason nike is changing paths...check the gmp pack...also have the same hunch for the kd gold medals...we ll see..

Yeah shoot someone over a pair of sneakers..good for you bro
roll.gif
....kids...

whenever i think about this release i get a sinking feeling knowing how much bullish this is gonna be

Man how do i get these. I remember back in the days i stood in line for 3 hours and got a pair, but now days how do you get these? can i still go to the mall 6am for 3 hours to cop these? and how do find out which store will have these?

please give me some tips

This thread is moving at a good rate. Gotta stay on top of this. 

I wont be able to cop in store cos I'll be in Southeast Asia for the holidays. If I can't cop before rd, It'll be NDC or bust for me 
ohwell.gif

My 2001's finally came in. One DS, one VNDS. I'm still on the fence about the 2012 release as the previous 11's over the past few years haven't done it for me. Either way, I hope that everyone that LEGITIMATELY wants a pair is able to grab one..

Nice job. These are the best. Still wearable and durable. I still have mine in 9/10 condition bought on release date on 12-15- 2001. Had to buy another DS pair last year.

how Nike gonna give us collector boxes for the 11's three years in a row and go skimp for the Bred 11's? it's just about being uniform. Nike set the precedent themselves three consecutive christmas releases in a row so they better come correct with the collector's box for the Bred's as well.. it's just the right thing to do at this point.

Someone make a petition for the special box. It makes no sense for these to cost $10 dollars more than the space jams and not come in the special box. We were overpAying when we payed $175 for jams. This is ridiculous. They did it for three years so why stop now?

:rofl: @ Nike charging $10 more and cheaping out on the box. They could put them in a Walmart plastic bag and you'd still buy.

Here is my long story in short mode...

In 8th grade saw these at the JC Penny in my local mall and completely fell in love...Already had the Concord's that I got the previous Christmas so when I asked my mom and dad they put the stops to the whole thing...Ended up selling the beat down, yellowed sole, fruit punch stained Concord's to some other clueless kid who had no idea the Black / Reds existed...Ended up getting the whole $125 out of this kid for these...He was super pissed when he saw me rocking these the next day at school...Favorite Jordans ever...

Picked up the 01's...Dropped out of the shoe game by the time the CDP's came around...Heard about these from another head and decided I'm coming out of retirement for a few pairs...

Purchased the Black / Red VII last week and will continue to pick up the yearly Kobe's for pickups at the gym...But these XI's are officially the first pair of sneakers I've purchased for the purposes of collecting and wearing just casually in about five years or so...3x is on the list plus a pair for the little Vegetaray...

Anyway...

403865889.jpg

403865890.jpg

403865887.jpg

Last edited:
fellas its not like yall wear the special box out so who cares what they come in aslong as JB didnt **** up one of THE BEST shoes im ok with a normal box.

fellas its not like yall wear the special box out so who cares what they come in aslong as JB didnt **** up one of THE BEST shoes im ok with a normal box.

its more the principal of it all. The shoes cost more than any 11 in the past 3 years and they came with a special box so why not these? It would be one thing if they kept the price @ 160 but 25 dollars more for a shoe thats def not worth that price is a damn shame.

its more the principal of it all. The shoes cost more than any 11 in the past 3 years and they came with a special box so why not these? It would be one thing if they kept the price @ 160 but 25 dollars more for a shoe thats def not worth that price is a damn shame.
i wear a size 7 so it dont matte to me honestly, but yes i do understand what your saying, BUT cmon its JB there always jerking ya off

Will try to get a pair so I can retire my OGs.. but hey for a 16-17 year old shoe...This is the definition of quality.. and yeah I still wear them regularly at least once a week.

Back
Top Bottom