Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Just talked to one of my boys that works at a shoe store and he told me the stores in the mall he's working at are all doing a raffle for these as well as the 4s releasing on black friday

Forget the inserts..

I would rather have the pull out box.

Thought it was the standard for the holiday release.

Oh well.. Still need my standard two pairs.

[COLOR=#red]jb done got to much of my money this year..i got a lot of theirs too lmao but any ways these and bred 4s im done [/COLOR]

I saw a Footaction employee today with the Breds XI's on today.  They look pretty good.  Not much different from my CDP pair other that the reverse Jumpman.  But again, they looked really nice.  

so they are coming with the plastic covering in the box? or no? i really dont care at all, just curious.

I saw a Footaction employee today with the Breds XI's on today.  They look pretty good.  Not much different from my CDP pair other that the reverse Jumpman.  But again, they looked really nice.  
He was probably wearing the CDPs. They got a reverse Jumpman too, ya know...

Here is the same issue with the jumpman on the concords bought at eastbay as it is with the picture and the inner tag as well which is both the same, so it both this and the bred 11 is authentic

Here is the same issue with the jumpman on the concords bought at eastbay as it is with the picture and the inner tag as well which is both the same, so it both this and the bred 11 is authentic

Last edited:
The pics I've been seeing posted here doesn't look like  CDPs. I hope that Foamposite XI is right, and dude was just rockin' his CPDs to work. If these look like CDPs, I'll just keep my liitle 200 bucks and double up on some Black/Cement IVs (No direspect to anyone. I know a lot of you guys actually liked the CDP XIs.)

Last edited:
No, release date is definitely 12/23/12...

One less person keeping me from buying on RD... :D

always good that nt members recognise irony.keep it up brah.

I believe what you used was sarcasm, not irony.

But I agree, NT is getting less and less used to sarcasm / jokes. I've stated it before, but it's because of the newer generation asking serious questions / saying serious statements that we would usually ask/say as jokes.:smh:

Back
Top Bottom