Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Not gonna get my hopes up but a 20th release date works out perfect for me. My flight that day isn't till 11am. So I can try and cop online before I head overseas.

hey guys i got a question, i just recently copped some OG bred 11s for $312 shipped deadstock (crazy right?) 100% legit.

are they safe to wear alot? i know about the risk of sole separation which is better than crumbling 3's or 4's, but is there any other risk that i may take wearing such an old shoe?

Last edited:
hey guys i got a question, i just recently copped some OG bred 11s for $312 shipped deadstock (crazy right?) 100% legit.
are they safe to wear alot? i know about the risk of sole separation which is better than crumbling 3's or 4's, but is there any other risk that i may take wearing such an old shoe?

Not really. The only thing I'd fear is old glue stains -.-

The best thing to do is to separate the sole yourself with steam. Then buy some Barge cement from Home Depot. Glue the sole back on with that and you will never have a problem.

Where did this come from
mean.gif
Bored kids still hanging on to their boys stuff...lol Its ok.

Im not going anywhere fellas. Im still here. Name calling or not. 

Stick the topic OR inbox me if you have a problem. No reason to hijack. Good day.

I have a pair in size 11 I bought DS about a year ago and haven't had any problems. It depends a lot on how they were stored before you bought them too. Very solid shoe tho. Then again I had my mind made up when I got them that I would be wearing them regardless so.....its always possible the sole may need glue eventually. 

Saw a guy wearing these today (assume they were these and not CDPs because they had a much higher patent cut and the 23 on the back wasn't messed up, they weren't 01s or OGs because they had a backwards jumpman) They looked great! The red is nice and bright on the sole, almost like the OGs and brighter than the CDP or 01. Can't wait to get my hands on these.

Saw a guy wearing these today (assume they were these and not CDPs because they had a much higher patent cut and the 23 on the back wasn't messed up, they weren't 01s or OGs because they had a backwards jumpman) They looked great! The red is nice and bright on the sole, almost like the OGs and brighter than the CDP or 01. Can't wait to get my hands on these.

you can never go wrong with bred 11's

Back
Top Bottom