Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

back to the shoes...hopefully we start getting some solid info on how the release will be held in stores

back to the shoes...hopefully we start getting some solid info on how the release will be held in stores
Expect tickets like the 4s from FTL and HOH, some weird raffle system from FNL, regular ol camping at mom and pop shops, and Twitter RSVP at Niketowns.

are they giving out guarantees or just raffles not 1 store in my mall did raffles for the IVs

THERE WON'T BE GUARANTEED TICKETS MORE THAN LIKELY BECAUSE THE IDEA IS TO KEEP PEOPLE FROM CAMPING. 

I'll wait for JM to verify but my people at Nike and FTL say the guaranteed tickets at some locations that had line-ups left them with a bad taste and are looking into a strictly raffle release/RSVP release.

As mentioned by someone else, the RSVP system is also being re-vamped for next quarter. 

THERE WON'T BE GUARANTEED TICKETS MORE THAN LIKELY BECAUSE THE IDEA IS TO KEEP PEOPLE FROM CAMPING. 

I'll wait for JM to verify but my people at Nike and FTL say the guaranteed tickets at some locations that had line-ups left them with a bad taste and are looking into a strictly raffle release/RSVP release.

As mentioned by someone else, the RSVP system is also being re-vamped for next quarter. 
Interesting, 

i live in a small town not 1 store did raffles so im pretty sure all the tickets n south jersey will be guarantees

i live in a small town not 1 store did raffles so im pretty sure all the tickets n south jersey will be guarantees
Same I live in South Jersey and my town isn't to big and I have 3 malls I could go to and one of the malls is dead so I should be able to get a guaranteed ticket.

Hope I get lucky with the RSVP. Was gonna pass on these since my CDP pair is in great shape, but hey another won't hurt. Lol

Picked Up My Pair Today From The Homie....... Tryin' To Avoid The Drama That Will Insue RD At All Costs :smh:

*Sorry For The Crappy iPhone Shot....... Can't Seem To Find My Camera Charger At The Moment >D

Last edited:
Never done the tickets @ ftl, hoh or fnl. Can someone explain how it works just incase I miss out getting em online.

much appreciated fam..

It looks like Nike.com is allowing two pair per consumer, which is great news for me. I've been having pretty good luck buying from them lately. I think bottom line, like the Retro IV release on black Friday, if you put in some work you should be able to come up on a pair. I'm going to try to collect raffle tickets from the couple of malls around where I live. Just make sure you have your phone on when they announced the raffle winners. They will not hesitate to jump to the next raffle winner. Plus, they'll be up on all the other major retailer's website on release date at 8 am EST. I know it's hectic trying to get through but they are probably going to limit to one per consumer which actually gives you a chance if you keep trying. Good luck everyone, only 3 more weeks to go! 
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom