Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Does anyone know if finishline.com will be doing a raffle online for this instead of the first come first serve 8am est release?

So how and when should you call for raffle tickets? And does every location have to do a raffle?

Hate the raffle system... It allows a person to get multiple pairs easier than when they don't do it. It's good for the resellers, but bad for a person who just trying to get a pair.

Local mall in my area only allows 1 per person. FTA, FTL, and champs
Combine together when they draw. Since you have to show proof
of ID to match the name drawn. Then they call you and ask from wut
Store you would like buy from.The Raffle system is wut it is wether we
like it or not! the stores like it cuz less chaos for them. So anyway
If they draw your name again they just re -draw.

I've been trying to order the bred xi socks from FNL but for some reason I still can't process orders with them.

LMFAO!! I am rolling on the floor looking at these posts about boxes, metal tips, shipping boxes, bubble wrap... By far a totally entertaining post compared to the concords or space jams thread.

LMFAO!! I am rolling on the floor looking at these posts about boxes, metal tips, shipping boxes, bubble wrap... By far a totally entertaining post compared to the concords or space jams thread.
the shoes drop in 2 weeks so people are becoming restless and just talking about any and every little thing concerning the shoe

the shoes drop in 2 weeks so people are becoming restless and just talking about any and every little thing concerning the shoe

Everyone is gunning for these... My boy can get me a pair right now for $275 and been debating if I should pull the trigger just to be on the safe side.

Is there anyway to get around "Limit one per Customer" on NDC and other online stores?

I plan on purchasing two 7Ys for my girl and my brother.

Everyone is gunning for these... My boy can get me a pair right now for $275 and been debating if I should pull the trigger just to be on the safe side.
pull the trigger my boy sounds good to me no hassle and you to sit back and laugh at da rest of these lames running looking stupid....if not tey yo luck wit ndc follow twitter and it should b an easy cop

pull the trigger my boy sounds good to me no hassle and you to sit back and laugh at da rest of these lames running looking stupid....if not tey yo luck wit ndc follow twitter and it should b an easy cop

Yea I'll hit my boy up today... I still plan to hit up a couple spots for raffles, and if no luck... I'll do the twitter and online as a last resort. I want 2 pairs of these.

these shouldnt be hard to get. theres prob more pairs made than the recent 4s that came out.
g9pepl.jpg

man i would just pay 275 and get it over with

275 is a good price because many sellers want over 300

i bought a pair in august and im trying to cop another

If that is the case then mental kicks has a few sizes left for 269 shipped ( after coupon code)
I jumped on a pair because they are legit and it's about $45-50 more then retail after tax and shipping. Save the hassle now and just relax with them and I you can double up on retail it reduces the overall cost

275 for a GR? you kids are crazy...if you cant get your hands on a pair of these on release date, you arent trying and deserve to pay reseller prices..

Or it could be people such as myself are traveling during RD, have enough disposable income that it doesn't matter...
To each his own, right. Not everyone paying over retail is a sucker. Some have to strategically plan due to travel, etc...
The economies of scale also state that if you pay $45-60 over but buy another pair at retail then your overall cost goes down for the more expensive pair.

Or it could be people such as myself are traveling during RD, have enough disposable income that it doesn't matter...
To each his own, right. Not everyone paying over retail is a sucker. Some have to strategically plan due to travel, etc...
The economies of scale also state that if you pay $45-60 over but buy another pair at retail then your overall cost goes down for the more expensive pair.

If that is the case then mental kicks has a few sizes left for 269 shipped ( after coupon code)
I jumped on a pair because they are legit and it's about $45-50 more then retail after tax and shipping. Save the hassle now and just relax with them and I you can double up on retail it reduces the overall cost
Whats the coupon code

275 for a GR? you kids are crazy...if you cant get your hands on a pair of these on release date, you arent trying and deserve to pay reseller prices..

I live in the Bay Area... There's too many hypebeast kids around here. And no! I'm not camping out overnight or hours for these. I have work both days since these releases on a weekday. Also I'm too old to be doing all that camping out BS. $50 over retail is not a big deal to avoid all the hassle. People will be camping for 5+ hours so they save $50 is not worth it. I've always copped my shoes online and I'm afraid with these release. Most online sites will be crashing. If I can land another pair via raffle, twitter rsvp, or online that be great.

Is there any other fees on that? Is mentalkicks overseas and charge additional fees for customs?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom