Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

you guys are all saying i should call corporate. what should i say. cause from what i heard is that 20% are allowed to be held and sold to employees. but the part that isnt true is that employees can't enter the raffle? what can i say to them on the anonymous line?

Be careful with that one, that's a little bit of a sensitive spot. That's your workplace, it's easy for us to say yeah screw him and handle that. You got to still work there, if things don't go straight with calling head office on him. Just be careful, you k ow how work politics plays out, real greasy ! But that is messed up ! I worked at foot locker back in my school days, my manager was stealing all kinds of stock. It took like two years before they handled him !! Ppl don't want to lose there job.

QFT. Seriously. What do people do walk around with a hangtag picture of their special box at home every time they wear their shoes?
wait...so u r saying u guys dont wear the hangtag with ur shoes when u rock em???

ive been doing this all wrong this entire time...
mean.gif

Let one more person comment on that damn box again.

Please......:smh:

if even the box is pure garbage, I'll make sure to treat it with the utmost respect.

wait...so u r saying u guys dont wear the hangtag with ur shoes when u rock em???

ive been doing this all wrong this entire time... :smh:

I forgot, 99% of the people who buy the shoes these days don't ball in them.

You just wear them with your NASCAR jackets and Evisu's.

Hey arn't the black red 11s coming out in 2 weeks? just wondering because this thread is about everything besides the black red 11s, so I was thinking maybe the release was canceled, so we all just decided to argue about boxes and hang tags, and who is cooler, and who has been a member longer. As if being a member longer on a sneaker message board is really even something to be proud of. I get ashamed if my gf sees me reading a message board dedicated to nike sneakers.Now can we please get back to the shame full act of talking about these lovely sneakers, my gf is not around right now so i dont have to pretend I am reading the news... Thanks! 

Last edited:
Sounds like u have the tkt & raffle aka "sweepstakes" procedure mixed up... FTL/FA/CHAMPS will announce the stores receiving these on thier site & which procedure they will use. If a store hold a sweepstakes u will have to go in & give them your info, if u win the store will notify u... Now the tkt system is totally different, u might as well treat it like the rd b/c u will be securing u a pair if ur able to grab a tkt w/ your sz on it

Oh ok, when I think of "raffle" I automatically think of tickets, thanks for clearing things up

i didnt say raffle i said tickets like stated couple pages back it just as good as rd if not better cause it secure your pair..They dont make u but i even opt to pay early

Only reason I brought up the box is because I'm fed up with Jordan Brand undercutting us with product and overcharging us. The box can can go to hell for all i care but stating the fact that these dudes are raping us and giving us low quality material is a major problem. You guys are saying just get over it, well that's exactly what corporate wants us to do just forget about it and act like its nothing. Until we do something about it they will be upping the price every year. Seriously though price went up $5 and why? Nothing extra special added just, we are all sheep when it comes down to it. My two cents

Back
Top Bottom