Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Well just made some calls my FNL is doing everything online so u just gotta enter online and hope u get picked... FTL is doing a raffle starting sunday as soon as they open,and champs is handing out size bracelets sunday at 8 funny thing is tho when i called champs and asked about it dude on the phone made a sound like UGHHHH like he was annoyed or something :lol:  so i bet they have been getting hundreds of calls asking the same question i asked   

FNL also putting the screws to their employees. My FNL connect said FNL is making its employees enter an Employee Draft too and they can't buy ANY of the shoes that come in for the public haha... Buying shoes just ain't that fun this year :smokin

Any word on when Footlocker is handing out tickets? I imagine theyll do it like the cool grey 9s which were handed out about 1 week prior to rd?

Well just made some calls my FNL is doing everything online so u just gotta enter online and hope u get picked... FTL is doing a raffle starting sunday as soon as they open,and champs is handing out size bracelets sunday at 8 funny thing is tho when i called champs and asked about it dude on the phone made a sound like UGHHHH like he was annoyed or something 
laugh.gif
 so i bet they have been getting hundreds of calls asking the same question i asked   
Why are they telling people they got to sign up online ? It said sign up by 12/10 and today is 12/11 so shouldn't he have told you it's to late ? I mean I already signed up but I'm just asking because then it more people to worry about now those who sign up late etc..

Well just made some calls my FNL is doing everything online so u just gotta enter online and hope u get picked... FTL is doing a raffle starting sunday as soon as they open,and champs is handing out size bracelets sunday at 8 funny thing is tho when i called champs and asked about it dude on the phone made a sound like UGHHHH like he was annoyed or something :lol:  so i bet they have been getting hundreds of calls asking the same question i asked   
Why are they telling people they got to sign up online ? It said sign up by 12/10 and today is 12/11 so shouldn't he have told you it's to late ? I mean I already signed up but I'm just asking because then it more people to worry about now those who sign up late etc..

sign up for Winners Circle by 12/10 not the "DRAFT" by 12/10. They do the "DRAFT" on 12/14 I believe.

sign up for Winners Circle by 12/10 not the "DRAFT" by 12/10. They do the "DRAFT" on 12/14 I believe.
You have to be part of winner circles to enter the draft . I know the Draft is on the 14th. Basically , I'm just asking are they still going to let Winner Circle members after 12/10 enter in the "draft" since they're telling people they can still "sign up" .

You have to be part of winner circles to enter the draft . I know the Draft is on the 14th. Basically , I'm just asking are they still going to let Winner Circle members after 12/10 enter in the "draft" since they're telling people they can still "sign up" .

?????? I answered your question already.

Yeah, the cut off date to sign up for Winner's Circle to enter the draft is the 10th. Anyone who signs up after that won't receive the email and therefore, can't enter the draft.

i signed up, "i thought" the other day

then when i sign in today it asks me to join winners circle, even though i was already signed in as a regular member and all that

so because i didnt get a winners circle number until today.... im screwed?

and i dont care, when that email goes out, somoene better post the thing.

ill enter in my own winners circle number and hope i can do it, if not, screw it

ndc or bust then

FNL draft is their raffle system, right? Is it similar to the GMP release, where you wait for the email to arrive and pick your size and local FNL store you want to enter the draft for?

FNL draft is their raffle system, right? Is it similar to the GMP release, where you wait for the email to arrive and pick your size and local FNL store you want to enter the draft for?
Yes , FNL draft is their raffle system . It's similar to the GMP release but I heard they changed a few things to make things run smoother. .

Last edited:
i signed up, "i thought" the other day
then when i sign in today it asks me to join winners circle, even though i was already signed in as a regular member and all that
so because i didnt get a winners circle number until today.... im screwed?
Pretty much...

Yes , FNL draft is their raffle system . It's similar to the GMP release but I heard they changed a few things to make things run smoother. .

i think its a fail of a system... so many GMPs werent picked up by the raffle winners... employees just called their homies or people that picked up theirs just hung around til the held packs were released.

i think its a fail of a system... so many GMPs werent picked up by the raffle winners... employees just called their homies or people that picked up theirs just hung around til the held packs were released.
Well this might be the case in my area since on this day their is school and they say pick it up at "8am - 10am" .

Last edited:
Where did Foot Locker, Champs, Local retail stores say that they were doing anything on Sunday for the tickets? At least for the Bred 4's they announced it on FootLockerUnlocked.com.  There is no word on this yet what they are doing.

I understand people referring to them as playoffs but there's no way I'm saying with a straight face that calling them breds is incorrect...not when the great majority refer to them that way. the people is what make the nicknames legitamate.

If anyone is in Charlotte, Pittsburgh or near by, Social Status is dropping these this weekend. Best of luck!!

http://socialstatuspgh.com/site/sneakers/air-jordan-11-retro-bred/

The Air Jordan 11 Retro ‘Bred’ [Black/Varsity Red/White] couldn’t have arrived at a better time with the holidays right around the corner.  A mixture of Black patent leather and nylon mesh are used on the upper, broken up by the White mid-sole and Varsity Red outer sole.  Dropping officially this weekend 12.15.2012. Who’s coming in to grab them?

Last edited:
I feel like I can't keep up with info on this release. I hate FNL with a passion, so I've never been part of the winners circle program even though I've copped a couple pairs on restocks thru FNL.com. I guess that ship has sailed for me. I'm planning on doing the RSVP at two niketowns (NTSF and NTChicago where I have family).

Anyone else in the bay know what the deal is on raffles and such? I guess I need to give all the local Champs spots a call and see when they're doing tickets, but if anyone else has info on bay area raffles/tickets, please help me out. A "friend" screwed me on Concords last year that I prepaid him for and never saw. Still don't have a pair of those and can't let this happen again.

If anyone is in Charlotte or near, Social Status is dropping these this weekend. Best of luck!!

http://socialstatuspgh.com/site/sneakers/air-jordan-11-retro-bred/

The Air Jordan 11 Retro ‘Bred’ [Black/Varsity Red/White] couldn’t have arrived at a better time with the holidays right around the corner.  A mixture of Black patent leather and nylon mesh are used on the upper, broken up by the White mid-sole and Varsity Red outer sole.  Dropping officially this weekend 12.15.2012. Who’s coming in to grab them?

Are they not a Nike/JB retailer? Cause announcing you're dropping them early is a great way to lose your account.

Back
Top Bottom