Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

My connect can't hook me up with these anymore 
mean.gif
 I'll have to try my luck at ndc but if it's like any of the other big releases this year I'm not getting my pair

Sooooooo.. just called my local FootLocker and the dude said that the raffle for these is gonna be online at a specific URL on a specific date. Footlocker.com/_____.

The last raffles were in person and a physical ID was required.

This is getting a bit out of hand. Why the changes? *****?

Sooooooo.. just called my local FootLocker and the dude said that the raffle for these is gonna be online at a specific URL on a specific date. Footlocker.com/_____.
The last raffles were in person and a physical ID was required.
This is getting a bit out of hand. Why the changes? *****?
That doesn't even make sense, how would each Footlocker get the link sent out, it's not like each store has a Twitter page to do this. The Validity of the info that man told you comes into question..

That doesn't even make sense, how would each Footlocker get the link sent out, it's not like each store has a Twitter page to do this. The Validity of the info that man told you comes into question..
i guess they would have you pick a footlocker store within your area, just one, and if you win the raffle thats the store you go to?

It sounded like you would pick the store whose raffle you want to enter, enter your information, and submit. But people would enter so many damn names and numbers and the whole thing would be screwed up. For the sake of this release, even though I'm probably not copping, I hope dude was lying to me. :smh:

It sounded like you would pick the store whose raffle you want to enter, enter your information, and submit. But people would enter so many damn names and numbers and the whole thing would be screwed up. For the sake of this release, even though I'm probably not copping, I hope dude was lying to me. :smh:
That's interesting. I wouldn't be surprised if they required a cc for that.

For whoever said mental kicks sells fake a bunch of pages back, I think they are wrong. I ordered Concord 11's an they came double boxed, with bubble wrap around the actual box, and it came it everything. Shoes are in great condition and legit as they come. I can't speak on their history or every pair but if your looking for Concords, I would trust them.

Any word on when Footlocker is handing out tickets? I imagine theyll do it like the cool grey 9s which were handed out about 1 week prior to rd?

Most likely they will and future releases. I think leasing companies, store management and law enforcement are sick of dealing with the chaos and foolishness that is going on for these shoes. Those days of camping out on the property late hours of night are over.

Back
Top Bottom