Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I wasn't going at 8 am that's just crazy . I was thinking about 10-12 am but sht I just might . I don't want to pay a reseller a extra 100 bucks just to get these. I'm also testing my luck in the FNL winner circle's draft.

Last edited:
hey man why your jumpman facing the wrong way? 2012s face with the ball towards the back. These are sketchy son. not to mention them laces are as thin as dress shoe laces. 

yoooooo what up with them ultra thin laces?? I know retros arnt as thick as the og or even 01s but them are redic, is that youth size?

They are GS. I was pretty pissed when I saw the laces too. There's a pretty bad midsole cut on one of the shoes, that shoe also has pretty bad glue chips. The other is perfectly fine. The laces are the same ones from the 11 ie btw.

The jumpmans on the GS go to the right when placed back to back.
http://www.kicksonfire.com/2012/09/18/air-jordan-11-gs-bred/

Coming from a guy who waited 5 hours in line for the Bred 4 guaranteed tickets they gave out at 5pm.  I was 4th in line.  And I wasn't even able to COP A PAIR IN MY SIZE.  Because Foot Locker only had like 1-2 pairs PER SIZE from 7-12.  So when It was my turn to pick my size, all the bigger sizes were taken from the guys in front of me and Only 7-10 were available. and I'm a size 12. So I'm making sure I'm first in line for this ****.

Last edited:
Coming from a guy who waited 5 hours in line for the Bred 4 guaranteed tickets they gave out at 5pm.  I was 4th in line.  And I wasn't even able to COP A PAIR IN MY SIZE.  Because Foot Locker only had like 1-2 pairs PER SIZE from 7-12.  So when It was my turn to pick my size, all the bigger sizes were taken from the guys in front of me and Only 7-10 were available. and I'm a size 12. So I'm making sure I'm first in line for this ****.
What time did you get their ?

Speaking of lines i really wish my mall would have some type of organization it's just royal rumble as soon as the doors open, and they open all entrances so u just gotta put on you're running shoes and hope you make it to what ever store you're going to . champs is the only one doing size tickets so i know it's gonna be crazy  fnl is doing the online raffle and ftl is doing the ticket raffle.. so i will be putting on my running shoes come sunday to try champs but i will be entering the ftl raffle as well 

HOLY F*CKBALLS I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH SOME STUPID ***** FNL CUST SERVICE REP! THEY ARE EFFIN CLUELESS OVER THERE!

So I never received the info email last week about the draft.  Im thinking it was because my acct was not set to receive mail?  So I updated that online this past Sat.  I called just now to verify I will be getting a draft email tomo and after jamming out to call me maybe for 30 mins, the lady on the phone told me, after she verified with someone, that the draft emails will only be going to randomly selected WC account members, not all WC accounts...I NEARLY LOST MY MIND!!  I requested to speak to someone else because thats not what their twitter is saying and she said she will have someone call me later...WTF IS THAT!

HOLY F*CKBALLS I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH SOME STUPID ***** FNL CUST SERVICE REP! THEY ARE EFFIN CLUELESS OVER THERE!

So I never received the info email last week about the draft.  Im thinking it was because my acct was not set to receive mail?  So I updated that online this past Sat.  I called just now to verify I will be getting a draft email tomo and after jamming out to call me maybe for 30 mins, the lady on the phone told me, after she verified with someone, that the draft emails will only be going to randomly selected WC account members, not all WC accounts...I NEARLY LOST MY MIND!!  I requested to speak to someone else because thats not what their twitter is saying and she said she will have someone call me later...WTF IS THAT!
You will receive a draft email if you were a WC member before 12/10 don't worry. I heard with the GMP some people didn't recieve the email telling them about the draft , but they got the email to sign up.The draft sign up goes to all WC members . The people that win are the random select few that get the email . Those Finish Line customer service reps seems hella cluess tbh . This is to the best of my knowledge , if what that rep said is true that sucks dck .

Is this a legit site. I'll just go ahead and pull the trigger now. I'm not doing a raffle that's dumb
Don't do it jyung...That's waay too much man.  
mean.gif
  Try your luck on release day and if you come up empty wait a couple of weeks when the hype has died down and people are somewhat more realistic in their pricing.  There is no way that these are worth $135 above retail from this site. And that's probably not including shipping.  Hold off homie...
smile.gif

Yup Pippen was a big fan of the tens

lol...i believe he did not wear the xi s because his signature uptempos were out then,whilst when the x and xii released he didnt have a signature shoe..if i can remember well...

Last edited:
And in grammar
Lol , I messed up in that post. I should have used there instead of their . I never said I was a expert in grammar . Anybody could have did the math but maybe he is going   to tell me a story or something of that effect .

Last edited:
I JUST PICKED UP 2 PAIR!!! I'm hyped right now, i been on one since i left my space jams on a city bus back in 06(wonder who found them still).

My local retailer(won't say the name sorry) went out of her  way to help me get them.

To those who got them early. Do these run a half size smaller like the other 11s did a few years back or true to size?

im not camping out for anything.... 8am -5 pm really 9 hours you would wait?

i could see people going in the afternoon, but even that is a few hours too much

The Bred 11's will definitely cause a higher demand than the Bred 4's.  The Bred 4's you can buy for $250 now. But if you look at how much every other 11 sells for now, why would the Bred's cost cheaper? You can't buy Concords for $250, so I don't see how these will be any different.  Every retail site that I've seen are trying to sell the Bred 11's for like $325....
1.)Bred IV's aren't going for 250, they are going for more like 200-210.

2.) You can find Concords for that price with some patience. I was texting with someone from "the other site" that was selling DS Concords for 240 shipped. I decided to pass because I am not a huge XI fan (I know, blasphemy)

3.) These are being produced in AT LEAST bred IV numbers. Yes, the demand will be higher for these sneakers, but Im willing to bet they made more of these as well.

Again, the stores in my area that NEVER gets retros are getting these. These are the same stores that had the Bred IV's but never have any JB releases. I know everyone likes to come in here and hype up the next release but if you put your work in these should not be hard to get. 

Mark my words, a few weeks after the RD these will be fetching 250-260 max on Feebay. 

If you can get these for $100 over retail pretty much anywhere, is camping for 9 hours really worth $100?  That's $11/hr, I have to assume if you can blow $200 on a pair of shoes for the 10th time this year you make more money than that.

1.)Bred IV's aren't going for 250, they are going for more like 200-210.

2.) You can find Concords for that price with some patience. I was texting with someone from "the other site" that was selling DS Concords for 240 shipped. I decided to pass because I am not a huge XI fan (I know, blasphemy)

3.) These are being produced in AT LEAST bred IV numbers. Yes, the demand will be higher for these sneakers, but Im willing to bet they made more of these as well.

Again, the stores in my area that NEVER gets retros are getting these. These are the same stores that had the Bred IV's but never have any JB releases. I know everyone likes to come in here and hype up the next release but if you put your work in these should not be hard to get. 

Mark my words, a few weeks after the RD these will be fetching 250-260 max on Feebay. 

agreed on the amount.dont know if they ll release more than ivs but there will be A LOT.keep in mind though,that they will dissappear from all release spots in a couple of days.so the price will go up.these will retail around 200(including taxes).these will NOT SELL for 250.more like 280-300.dont make your argument with ONE example of a seller wanting to give away his concords probably cause he couldnt afford to buy the breds and wanted cash instantly.concords go for 280-300 still.and if they delay their re-release will only go upwards.price of the playoffs will be concords' standards,but thats just my .02

Back
Top Bottom