Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

i might be in the minority, but i rather take my chances with a raffle over spots giving out guaranteed tickets. I dont like getting there early to battle with the youngsters. I'll enter in 10 raffles and if I dont get one, it wasnt meant to be. On to the next.

I'm going to get to the mall early. I want to guarantee myself a spot in line and to get my correct shoe size which is a 11 or 11.5. 

i might be in the minority, but i rather take my chances with a raffle over spots giving out guaranteed tickets. I dont like getting there early to battle with the youngsters. I'll enter in 10 raffles and if I dont get one, it wasnt meant to be. On to the next.
I would try to do that as well and save me the time but 99.9% of the stores by me are doing guaranteed pairs .

If you can get these for $100 over retail pretty much anywhere, is camping for 9 hours really worth $100?  That's $11/hr, I have to assume if you can blow $200 on a pair of shoes for the 10th time this year you make more money than that.
This is kind of what I've been thinking. Camp 8 hours or so, or just try online and if miss just pay the resale value. Probably better decision economically to just pay the resale price. Sucks but its true. 
agreed on the amount.dont know if they ll release more than ivs but there will be A LOT.keep in mind though,that they will dissappear from all release spots in a couple of days.so the price will go up.these will retail around 200(including taxes).these will NOT SELL for 250.more like 280-300.dont make your argument with ONE example of a seller wanting to give away his concords probably cause he couldnt afford to buy the breds and wanted cash instantly.concords go for 280-300 still.and if they delay their re-release will only go upwards.price of the playoffs will be concords' standards,but thats just my .02
Your right, I didnt take into account the fact that the retail on these is $20-25 higher than the Bred IV's. These will sell for $260-$275 two weeks after RD...but I've had more than one opportunity to purchase DS concords for between $240-$260. I know this because I've been going back and forth on picking them up
laugh.gif

its funny coz here in my state they dont wanna to give any information of what they gonna do on releasing these xis. seems like they wanna keep em for em selves.

why are people lining up for footlocker? the guy at my mall said stop by anytime sunday or monday and fill out an entry for the drawing and if you get picked they'll call you?

Slim IMO got to throw a note on top of that, at least...

what are the chances I can trade these for a pair of space jams?

A $100 extra? Nah.... You can probably trade straight up because most likely the space jams will be yellowed. Hell you might have him add cash depending on how desperate they are after striking out on the breds
That's what I was hoping for...now to try and secure an extra pair

why are people lining up for footlocker? the guy at my mall said stop by anytime sunday or monday and fill out an entry for the drawing and if you get picked they'll call you?
Because some locations are not doing raffles, they are simply handing out barcode tickets that are essentially the shoes you will be wearing on your feet within less than a week.

Damn, Stealth week is almost over...

...And then got Thunder AND Black/Red XI week.

Busy 2 weeks for me. :lol:

A $100 extra? Nah.... You can probably trade straight up because most likely the space jams will be yellowed. Hell you might have him add cash depending on how desperate they are after striking out on the breds

Lol "cuz they are yellow". terrible reason. If we are talking abouta deadstock pair, the yellowing should be at a minimal. and the fact that these Breds are MUCH more available, the value of these aren't gonna go that high. DS Jams are hovering at 350-450.

If you find someone to trade their jams for these breds, hats off to you.
But you would definitely need to add some cash if the other dude is smart.

No guarantee tickets around so cal... gonna have to cruise around to all the malls and pick up raffle tickets sun/mon... 

I got about 10 spots to do the raffle the raffle and 3 spots to camp for em i think i gotta pretty good chance to get em

Back
Top Bottom