Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

My local spot told me I couldn't reserve a pair because I'm not a "loyal customer" meanwhile some construction worker walked in and paid full in advance for them to hold his pair.. whats the number or e-mail to report authorized retailers doing dirty... I'm taking it there >:

Lol you mad as hell. 'Bout to snitch on something you were eagerly about to do too....lulz.

My footlocker said they are only handing them out at 5 on Sunday. They will not do it early. I am going to the mall at 8 am Sunday morning and waiting in line.

Still no sign of anything from the Finish Line.

Did I miss something or is everyone going through the same thing so far?

Finish Line tweeted multiple times in the past hour that everyone should receive their email for their draft by 5pm EST today.  Good Luck!

Finish Line tweeted multiple times in the past hour that everyone should receive their email for their draft by 5pm EST today.  Good Luck!

I got my FNL email !
(Then I realized it was just a routine BS email regarding Free Shipping... #Fail)

My footlocker said they are only handing them out at 5 on Sunday. They will not do it early. I am going to the mall at 8 am Sunday morning and waiting in line.

I just came from one of my local footlockers and they were talking about how I would have to do the same thing and I just can't do it that's a work shift basically

Last edited:
Sucks i gotta work till 3:30pm on sunday trying to wonder if its even worth it to go to HOH knowing full well folks been camping since friday night and tix are given at 5pm. ATL dudes spazing and its going to rain sat night? Well mines well take a shot in da dark since this the only HOH in GA should have crazy pairs at least a ok number of 13's

No sir, not me. When I'm in church on Sunday I'm going to ask the Lord for favor in this release :lol: (but serious) and then go line up at 4:30

new pick up. very happy with quality, however very upset its just a regular box. i paid $25 over retail from my spot to avoid all the hassle.

Last edited:
jordan and lv > habitable environment. ftw.

nice collection of xis nonetheless.

Last edited:
The malls around my area has been doing this since after the Concord release... They don't allow people to camp over night anymore. If they see you they will tell you to leave and come back at 6am. Most of them just camp out across the street where there's a McDonalds, Jack in the box, or Denny's.

thanks for reply..and wow thats crazy...So when did you actually line up?..how did that go? lol was there a royal rumble for the first spot in line? .

at Eastland mall, not sure on the store. you can reserve the XI's with a $100 donation

:rofl:

I've been hearing that the one's that came out in 08 were uncomfortable, so should you get a half size up or what? 

at Eastland mall, not sure on the store. you can reserve the XI's with a $100 donation
roll.gif
Donate to our "lets rape you fund" 100.00 garuntees you a pair of general release Jordans. And don't worry the donation will go to the Feed My Wallet Foundation, which helps to fund my own compulsive buys and wants.  Happy Holidays!!!!
mean.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom