Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Hopefully you replied before 12 eastern or it won't count from what the rep told me. Hope she is wrong the best of luck to everyone.

Doesnt the email say to complete the form by 12/15?

^ It's actually quite easy to believe... because they are NOT a top company.
No "top" company would ever put out the glitchy/crappy/terrible website they tried to do a few weeks ago. That website was the worst thing I have ever seen.
Truth! For FNL to switch their site back admits ULTIMATE failure. Who launches a brand new site, not test it for bugs and switches it right back a few weeks later due to overwhelming customer complaints? NOBODY! 
laugh.gif

I'm glad nike.com has their stuff together. They launch a new site, instituted a "save to cart" feature and hardly ever crashes. At least when I shop with Nike and actually add something to cart, I know I'm good. With FNL, Eastbay, and Footlocker affiliated sites, it's all luck. At least with Footlocker, I know if I get an order confirmation, my order is safe. Finishline, you can get all the way to order confirmation, get your confirmation email and still have your order cancelled.

Last edited:
Same
FNL is all over the place. I got my draft email at an email address I didn't even think I had a WC account attached to.  I was successfully able to enter the draft but when I try to do a password reset with that email address on fnl the site says the email address is not associated with any accounts.  Adding to that, the email address that does have a WC account associated with it did not get a draft email.  I am thinking I may have changed the email address on my account in the past. In may be worth checking older email accounts (found it in spam, gmail) that you may have used in the past for your WC account.  Hope it works out for everyone.   
Same exact thing happenned to me. I was all stressed out waiting for the email and then i decide to check my old email and there it was in the spam folder... Thing is, when I try to sign in, my password is rejected and when I try to reset the password it also says none of the accounts are associated with that email so im like tf?? Hopefully I win though, all I need is 1 pair to rock.

Doesnt the email say to complete the form by 12/15?
I had thought that as well I asked her if they could manually send me one so I could and she said the time has already passed even had I recieved a email. Best bet is to call they had me on hold for 10min before I got a rep.

Me either did anyone in LA get an email?
I got it earlier today. I entered and it said youre not even guaranteed a pair, Youre entering to get in line pretty much 
eyes.gif
 they did this with the GMP package IIRC, how did this work for those who won the raffle? Did you get your size or how did it work out?

finally received the emails, joined 7 different times under different names at 2 locations, hopefully one of them is a winner!

Stupid *** finishline... We should have them censored from NT.

I'll be sticking to my RSVPs.

Hopefully you replied before 12 eastern or it won't count from what the rep told me. Hope she is wrong the best of luck to everyone.
Dude quit spreading that wrong info every chance you get.  I JUST posted the second screen shot showing when you have to get in the draft by. 

LOOK AT THE SCREEN SHOT BELOW

THAT IS 11:59 PM SATURDAY NIGHT.....not now

For my Houston heads be prepared... this is on Clist already... How dudes get 2 full size runs a week before release just kills me.. and dude is asking 140 over retail...(340.00) this is the state of the sneaker culture now...pay 75% markup for a general release shoe....Be ready....No these pic are not mine nor am I promoting this seller.. but he does belong on the reseller wall of shame.  These shoes blatently came from some stores inventory...12 less pairs available to the public more cases like this will make the release harder than you think...

Last edited:
For my Houston heads be prepared... this is on Clist already... How dudes get 2 full size runs a week before release just kills me.. and dude is asking 140 over retail...(340.00) this is the state of the sneaker culture now...pay 75% markup for a general release shoe....Be ready....No these pic are not mine nor am I promoting this seller.. but he does belong on the reseller wall of shame.  These shoes blatently came from some stores inventory...12 less pairs available to the public more cases like this will make the release harder than you think...
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Houston resellers and hypebeasts are the absolute WORST. I could go to Dallas, San Antonio or even CC and not have to pay as much as they're demanding here. It's ridiculous.

so JB is using the UGLY box,,NOT the same as SJ and Concord???:rolleyes

Last edited:
got my email a while back around 10

and filled out that form quick!

now im praying to get that

RSVP email

Back
Top Bottom