Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Message the FNL facebook page with your name, email, and WC#.  I got a reply in 6 minutes saying "thanks, you can expect to receive your email sometime this evening."  I DM'd the info to their twitter 30 mins before that and never heard anything back, maybe the person running the FB is getting less requests and can get through to yours quicker.
thx for the info. i did the same thing and got this response instead:

"Thank you. I don't send the Draft emails but I'm gathering customers' info to send another round if possible."

If possible?

Message the FNL facebook page with your name, email, and WC#.  I got a reply in 6 minutes saying "thanks, you can expect to receive your email sometime this evening."  I DM'd the info to their twitter 30 mins before that and never heard anything back, maybe the person running the FB is getting less requests and can get through to yours quicker.
Thanks bro.

After being on hold for about an hour, FNL took my WC# and email and said they would manually send out today. Also said they extended deadline to register through tomorrow.

Straight slim shady...the number you call says it's not working these clowns know they f***** up they would rather sacrifice the thousands of dollars they would be making in phone sales but 90% of their calls were probaly from pissed off sneakerheads such as you guys and myself who have spent 1,000s with them who want their draft email.  This is a lesson learned for these clowns...they will know next time to do ish right or pay the consequences.  Also we mat not be too far from raffle pre-orders... once they see how many people that won don't pick up their pairs they should make you pay for your pair when you win... so all you have to do is bring a copy of your receipt to get the shoes.  That way they know on release day how many will be sold....oh my bad I mean copped by employees who had to do a draft as well
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

"Thank you. I don't send the Draft emails but I'm gathering customers' info to send another round if possible."

If possible?
No problem guys.  Hopefully they just said that to cover themselves.  It's just ridiculous.  I am about to run up to pick up my CG9's at FTA and I'll stop in at the FNL and see if they can get me one sent.

Edit:  Extending the deadline to tomorrow is good news at least, won't be down to the wire if I do get mine now.  Thanks smoove.

Last edited:

If possible?
They're going to send it. The Finishline FB rep told me they're going to but they just don't know what time yet .

Why can't the kids just stick to vans, snap backs and drakes cd.. Let the old cats get there J's on..
Who are you to dictate  what people want to wear and why are you even worrying about the next person? Let people wear what they want it's their money they're spending after all  so why do you care?!

The whole finishline system is a goddamn mess and it was like this for the GMP too with people not getting e-mails.

Who are you to dictate  what people want to wear and why are you even worrying about the next person? Let people wear what they want it's their money they're spending after all  so why do you care?!
Because it makes it difficult for people who actually care more to get the shoe. 

Dude on facebook was like whats up with my bred space jams/thunder 4 draft emails im done lmao! He was like 45 tho!

The whole finishline system is a goddamn mess and it was like this for the GMP too with people not getting e-mails.
Some of the people that are complaining about not receiving didn't follow instructions. They said your account had to be made and have email notifications on by 12/10 . The people that didn't get it and were suppose to message FNL on FB or call customer service supposedly they're sending out a another round of emails tonight so we'll see .

Entered me, my brother, my sister and my gf all for a 12 at my local Finishline.

I hope I'm able to get at least one. :lol:

Are you serious with this non-sense?

I'm not a fan of re-sellers either. But I'm not wishing harm on another man for going after his hustle. And I'm not going to pretend that if I have a shoe available to me that I can move for more than I paid for it that I'm not going to do it, b/c I will. I've paid re-seller prices, and I've re-sold. It's part of the package now man.

What a re-seller does harms no one without the victim volunteering to let it happen, and it's legal. If people quit paying re-seller prices the market vanishes, but that ain't gonna happen and you and I both know it.

If they are willing to go the extra mile that I can't or won't, that has a monetary value to it. Whether that be have a faster internet connection than me, camp out in a line I won't camp in, or develop a connect at a store that I haven't/can't.

Disliking the way someone does their business is all fine and well, but to wish physical harm, or that someone has their personal belongings stolen from them is just wrong man.
Like I said I could be thinking irrationally, but I don't 
 care.
*cues the picture of that reseller having a bunch of boxes before release date*
Yep, i hope they all catch on fire.
Are you still talking?

Someone's a sourpuss.
laugh.gif

Its all good.
Just as quickly as things can go wrong, they can go right.
Thanking God everyday, for it is a blessing to be able to do what I love.
What the hell exactly happened to you?

Oh, just so you NTers can HATE me some more. NORDSTROMS AT THE GROVE AND MOST NORDSTROMS WILL HAVE THEM. 

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom