Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Just got my email from FNL and of course the damn link doesn't work
roll.gif
Yupp..Spoke too soon link doesn't even work..

I'm on hold at finishline because Im getting that invalid WC number also.  What kind of apes do they have working there?  I thought the internet would be better for the raffle to avoid shady employees but this is much worse.  
Go off on them please when you're about to hang up.

Lmao got the same email. INVALID WINNERS CIRCLE NUMBER
Sorry! We don't have you on record as a Winners Circle member. Make sure you have a valid invite and click on the RSVP link from that invite.

I'm on hold at finishline because Im getting that invalid WC number also.  What kind of apes do they have working there?  I thought the internet would be better for the raffle to avoid shady employees but this is much worse.  

Enjoying call me maybe? Just got off the phone. They said that emails will be sent unti l10pm and that they can't do anything about it until after.

OMG.....same thing with me....finally get the email then get the error screen for invalid WC#.....remind me why I even shop @ FNL???

I see know lol. It said "guaranteed tickets" meaning just to get a ticket for a raffle I thought. Wish my stores did it that way. I'm gonna have to have multiple people get a ticket for me so I can enhance my chance to get a pair. Yeah I'm playing that game.

here's a time where I actually prefer raffle over guarantee. I actually have a better chance. had it been guarantee, dudes would be lined up already. I dont do that camp thing (most I could do is 2 hours in line), so this actually levels out the playing field for someone like me.

not even stressing about these. If I get them, great. if not, oh well, maybe somewhere down the line.

I just messaged them on FB, just had to go off on them.  This is ridiculous, there's people who are active WC members who never got the draft email in the first place and now they **** up again on the second round.  

Horrible company..

'Nuff said.

Last edited:
Got off the phone with the F*cking morons over there about an hour ago and broham that took my call said they'll be sending emails until midnight est tonight. He said it's "another company sending out the emails to avoid favoritism in the draft selection" (*******t in other words) and that if I didn't get the email today to call them back tomorrow.... It seems like they have a different story to tell everyone. This whole thing a f*cking joke that isn't funny anymore

Enjoying call me maybe? Just got off the phone. They said that emails will be sent unti l10pm and that they can't do anything about it until after.
The song is driving me crazy but when they break from the song I always thing its a CS rep, but its the dumb message. They telling people on twitter that if you did not get the email then try to purchase online. Thanks for the run around finishline.. 

They messaged me back "We are aware of the issue and working to fix this. Stay tuned for morie info."  
mean.gif

They even ****** up typing.."more"

Last edited:
Just got a message back from them saying that they are aware of the nee issue and working on it.... I bet this is the last time they do the draft. Was the gmp release this bad?

After a bunch of tweets and msgs on facebook I FINALLY got my email from FNL. Mine also didn't work at first, but I re-opened it a couple minutes later and it worked. :smokin

Last edited:
SMH @ this whole process...

And some actually thought this raffle stuff was a good idea....only made the problems they were havin 10 times worse.

Back
Top Bottom