Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Did they send it to you guys in a new email or just use the same one cause it's still not working..
mad.gif
not working for me as well. are we doomed?  
indifferent.gif

Just got the email. I'm seriously thinking with all the troubles they've had the raffle results won't even matter. The whole point of these tickets/raffles was to limit the possibility of any bad incidents. But you got cats lining up now at foot lockers for tickets tomorrow...

Good luck folks. Stay safe this holiday season.

Last edited:
wow all that nonsense for a chance to maybe get the shoes...
mean.gif

my footlocker which is located inside the mall is going to be giving out tickets at 5pm by the security office, and people arent allowed to be there until 4pm..these are for GUARANTEED pairs..im going to hopefully get a ticket and also going to try online that morning so that i wouldnt have to leave my house that day..
laugh.gif

all this week people will laugh cry take personal shots at each other, brag about how much money they make, diss mommas and then for 10 mins or so saturday morning

this whole thread will go quiet 

and then the influx of EASY COPs and complaints about retailers and also dont forget about all the NOOBERTS 3 days before RD making threads asking where to cop..

Stay Thirsty My Friends..

all this week people will laugh cry take personal shots at each other, brag about how much money they make, diss mommas and then for 10 mins or so saturday morning

this whole thread will go quiet 

and then the influx of EASY COPs and complaints about retailers and also dont forget about all the NOOBERTS 3 days before RD making threads asking where to cop..

Stay Thirsty My Friends..
True, and sad, but mostly true! 

What are some good legit websites to wait on to get them on release day? besides Nikestore, footlocker, and eastbay?

Sending a message via Facebook really worked, I got my email. Any Dallas heads know which Finish Line is getting the most pairs?

seems like all footlockers, finishlines, footactions, and champs are getting these. Looks like a GR to me.
Starting to think that driving to each mall to get a raffle aint even worth the gas now since so many people getting them tickets.
I'll just be going back to the old style with the computer.

What are some good legit websites to wait on to get them on release day? besides Nikestore, footlocker, and eastbay?

With these release you can probably try to navigate 2 website the most... Make sure you choose the right website cause chances are, every site will be crashing for these release.

Last edited:
My email still doesnt work I get the "invalid number" message. What the finishline customer service number you've been using?

damn i can't even get drafted. losing at an all-time high over sneakers :lol:

I'm only laughing to hide my sadness

People are really camping for tickets already? :x
For the IV's I literally just walked into my FL and got it. No line, no waiting
Guess I was crazy to think it'd be just as easy for these :lol:

Back
Top Bottom