Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

thats what they told me too... and finishline only got 20 pairs so i didnt do my raffle there... did it through barton fnl they got 200 pair
If that is correct I'm screwed lol. I'm up north and figured the outlet option was a bad idea so I went with Lakeline for the draft.

my mall just makes up their own rules, which screwed my chances.
mine do too... Lol...called last night and they told me they handing out tickets at 5:30 pm.. I get there at 10:30 am and this ***** tells me they handed them out already .. I just shook my head at him and laughed... Saved me money though.. Ima be happy with my 01's and leave this madness alone

Got to the mall this morning, prob around 100 people there. Kids hiding in bushes and just strait loosing their minds. It was just chaos, people acting like animals. After about a half hour I decided this is just not for me anymore. I was ashamed to be there and just embarrassed. So I left. Ill just try Ndc, not that serious. Worst case scenario I save $200.
Good for you. Honestly, it's just not worth it with everyone beasting over these. Only 2 spots that I know of are doing guaranteed tickets, but they're low volume stores so they only got 1-2 FSR... and people have been camping since Wednesday...
mean.gif

I'll just take my time getting raffle tickets instead and twitter RSVP has been mostly good to me this year as well.

Got to the mall this morning, prob around 100 people there. Kids hiding in bushes and just strait loosing their minds. It was just chaos, people acting like animals. After about a half hour I decided this is just not for me anymore. I was ashamed to be there and just embarrassed. So I left. Ill just try Ndc, not that serious. Worst case scenario I save $200.
^^^This, stuff has gotten WAY out of hand as of late. Hate to admit it, but it's a kid/teen game now.
mean.gif

^^^This, stuff has gotten WAY out of hand as of late. Hate to admit it, but it's a kid/teen game now. :smh:
You are right man, I only one pair of js, sold my whole collection when I was like 24. It was a huge wake up call. I was seriously disgusted, people starting charging the doors. Acting like they need the shoes to breathe. I saw kids that had to be in elementary school, with no parents. What the hell is that?

How are they passing it out at 10:30 AM when it says 5pm?? LIES.  I'm gonna stand in line at 4pm and get my ticket on lock at 5.

Last edited:
i'm glad my local mall raffling the tickets cuz there is too many hypebeasts in the bay area 

You are right man, I only one pair of js, sold my whole collection when I was like 24. It was a huge wake up call. I was seriously disgusted, people starting charging the doors. Acting like they need the shoes to breathe. I saw kids that had to be in elementary school, with no parents. What the hell is that?
Its the parents fault .. the kids priorities are all twisted and backwards .. how can a parent allow their kid to sleep over night outside for some shoes..

Its the parents fault .. the kids priorities are all twisted and backwards .. how can a parent allow their kid to sleep over night outside for some shoes..
Easy...out of sight, out of mind. Like USFDROHEAD said, it really is disgusting.

What your saying is absolutely correct.  But I am hoping you feel this way because of the safety of the children and not because without these "kids" it would make grabbing a pair much easier for yourself.

Also just want to make sure you all understand I'm not trying to come off as judgmental, I love sneakers. I am just so disappointed with what I saw today, and it was a huge wake up call even for me and my priorities.

I don't get that either, but parents are different these days. You have some parents who carry them out there and give them money.

How are they passing it out at 10:30 AM when it says 5pm?? LIES.  I'm gonna stand in line at 4pm and get my ticket on lock at 5.

That's why it's best to call to find out. The website says one thing, but every place I called was giving them out at 8am or 9am. Probably to avoid normal Christmas shoppers.

you better hope your store has a lot of pairs. The footaction where i got my ticket on lock had kids waiting at 730am. I got here at 830 AM and I got 8th spot but unfortunately they only had 12 pairs for Adult sizes. I locked down a size 8 but I wear an 8.5/9 so I am hoping they fit if not I will find a trade. Sadly we have to wait until 5 to get the hard ticket, the wait is horrid luckily the pats aren't on until 8 PM tonight

I wanted to enter the FNL draft to try and get my son a pair, but Cox email system has been unavailable since Friday! So I have no clue if I was picked to enter or anything! Damn you, Cox!!!! :smh:

handing out tickets and not making you pay for them is making this worse. the last pair i got some dude in line behind me saw that i got a ticket and then he was like "do i have to pay? how much can i get for these? i might as well get a ticket if they are free" now more people miss out because you can reserve pairs with no money. it was only a matter of time before the ticket giveaway became just as crazy as the release day. pretty soon it will be online only.

Its always crazy to me how people beat their kicks so fast. Yesterday I saw 2 absolute grass-cutter status pairs of white cement 4s from this year. I'm talking yellow nets, creased to hell, midsoles busted up, covered in scuffs. I wear my kicks but damn, you'd think if you paid 160+ for shoes you'd take care of em.

Me too.. I'm a person who believes that "If you have something of great quality and you take good care of it, you'll have it forever."

I spend good money on my shoes, and expect to keep them clean while wearing them and enjoying them at the same time. Some people just have no care in the world for the nice things they have.. but hey. All the more necks to break when I wear my pairs from '07 that still look DS clean and theirs look like they were walkin through Chewbacca s***. :smokin

EDIT: 2,000th post :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom